• Kirsten Stewart

Votes: 21 31.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
This is an awsome thread highjack.

Anyone remember Kirsten Stewart in "Into the Wild"? Kinda hot in a povo white trash kind of way. For that she wins in my books. And Into The Wild kicks Harry Potters arse.

Then again, some of those milkshakes do look damn good.

Plow King

Little bit.
NO WAY! I have that exact same shake in a Video that's in a box under my bed! Bet its been around alot! but i'd definentally go it. Haven't had a milkshake for about a month now T_T.
Damn, you're pretty desperate man. I'm sure you would end up with food posioning.

I'm sure you could pick up a nice fresh one from your local cafe' You just have to be all 'cool' like.

daever

lunatic rant extraordinaire
Too air brushed for my liking. I prefer a shake which encompasses the all natural. That clearly has some preservatives added to make up for the short fall.
Yea it is a bit airbrushed.

I like this one too. A little on the curvy side, but its an awesome photo none the less. It's a bit naughty and mischievous with its ink on the side don't you think? Wonder how it tastes.

daever

lunatic rant extraordinaire
Damn, you're pretty desperate man. I'm sure you would end up with food posioning.

I'm sure you could pick up a nice fresh one from your local cafe' You just have to be all 'cool' like.

Ner I'm just picky. I don't like going out and picking up just any milk shake. They have to be the right kind of milk shake. Sensually and nutritionally.

andrewG

Likes Dirt
You're kidding right?

They look alright from the waste up.. But as soon as you get 3/4 of the way down! BAM, Herpes.
oh damn, i missed that STD chillin at the bottom. looks like they got a bit dirty with those scones behind them.

Plow King

Little bit.
Holy sheet, check out those baked goods!

Tis such a shame they're cream filled... They looked so fresh to, dunno why they would do that to such a tight gap. Now its a gaping hole with cream dripping out!.

Personally I love wedding cakes. They may be huge but they're sure fun to ride!

Status
Not open for further replies.