Farkers of days gone by

RMB

Likes Dirt
Justin fox

I always enjoyed Justin fox threads, you can now find him on his own forum called Bikes Move Us!

Last edited:

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Man, i still feel like such a youngster in this thread and I've been here since '06.

I miss Roasted.

Joel O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I miss Roasted.
He still posts here regularly under a different name

I joined up here about the time I realised that DNF wasn't coming back. MTB freak went pretty stagnant and finally someone mentioned where everyone had gone... I had to get my Grant Allen hucking ridiculous gaps. Here I am now, in the process of buying the first MTB i've owned in about 3 years

Bocaj1994

Likes Dirt
I can't remember his username 100% but is pint of stella mate still around? He was always a bit of a laugh.

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
He still posts here regularly under a different name

I joined up here about the time I realised that DNF wasn't coming back. MTB freak went pretty stagnant and finally someone mentioned where everyone had gone... I had to get my Grant Allen hucking ridiculous gaps. Here I am now, in the process of buying the first MTB i've owned in about 3 years

Man every time i meet someone in real life named Joel i get a little thought in the back of my mind: "man, i wonder if this's that joel guy from farkin who lives in Canberra too"

I've met Matt and ridden with him a few times, just didn't know he still posted.

Joel O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Man every time i meet someone in real life named Joel i get a little thought in the back of my mind: "man, i wonder if this's that joel guy from farkin who lives in Canberra too"

I've met Matt and ridden with him a few times, just didn't know he still posted.
Don't spend too much time wondering, I packed up and left about 18 months ago

Joy

Likes Dirt
I think Matt may still be around under a different account, but doesn't post much. He's not even in the guitar thread anymore!

AngoXC

Wheel size expert
I think Matt may still be around under a different account, but doesn't post much. He's not even in the guitar thread anymore!
I know he gave up riding a long time ago but stayed on anyways. I think POSM had his way with him.

Goodness, I think I first came across him on the old Melbourne Riders forum! That's going back a while.

big dan

Likes Dirt
Yep its an art form to be on here for that long with a post count that low.....
Ah me too! 2003 with tha low post count! Quite suprised there are so many old schoolers still lurking around

Last edited:

'Ross

Eats Squid
Wheelworld.com mkii?
There have been a few classic episodes where people get banned then try to start up their own imitation forum:eek:

Wasn't there also a guy who claimed Grip stole his idea for a bike rack but then through the power of farkin everyone proved him to be a liar and an idiot? Can't remember specifics of that one.

Pebble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I can remember and reminisce most of those user names in this Farkin reunion. Funny how a handful of people seem to make a forum a great and a place with a few familiar faces / characters, kind of like a home.