Farkin.net T-Shirts Soon

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
where do you order them from and stuff?any thought of farkin mtb jerseys?or hats?

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The first batch are gone sorry guys, most of it was used for blackmailing distributers and bike shops to give us bikes and stuff. A few lucky people got some at Bike Addiction in Sydney, but only a few.

The next batch is looking good for anyone to order (in which details will be available once the appropriate channels are in place).

wombat

Lives in a hole
Mine's a medium and fits nicely. Unlike some print shops shirts I've had, they seem to be a pretty normal sort of size.

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeh, Bring on the shirts.
Any ideas on when they are will be available yet?

MrPlow

TMBC
Like Scott said on the first post of this forum bikeman.. In a few weeks!!

Oh and since we have had to wait so farkin long for these I am officially requesting that you get some cool colours like Ratro brown and cream and shit other than black!

ruthlessgirl

token forum girl
mwha ha ha ha

I got a new shirt the other day... have to tie it in the back cuz it's a boy's shirt but hey i got a new shirt! :) he he he oh & those are new schpants too, new clothes all around! :D

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
YYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!
Ahh, I mean... bah the hell with it....... DAMN!!!
Nice work on the modeling there Gillian :wink:

Anyone coming to Thredbo this weekend, I'll be bringing a few of these shirts along in both white and black. Quantities and sizes are limited so keep an eye out for me... *rides a black Fly

Timmy Bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i dont know if this has been said yet, i couldnt be farked reading the howl thing, but you should do jumpers, with hoodies, that would look sick 8)