Farkin.net T-Shirts Soon

wombat

Lives in a hole
ruthlessgirl said:
me likey fun things like shirts... will you send me one to Canada? I'm not allowed to come get it myself!
I'll send you one of these, if you can grab a DM shirt from Jeff and send that over here...

ruthlessgirl

token forum girl
wombat said:
ruthlessgirl said:
me likey fun things like shirts... will you send me one to Canada? I'm not allowed to come get it myself!
I'll send you one of these, if you can grab a DM shirt from Jeff and send that over here...
who hey a deal - that works for me! what size/color you want? I hope they get the store working soon...

G

do i get a free one for racing? cuz i never recieved my farkin shirt :cry:

MadMatt

The MiniMan
Where & how do we order them??? & where & how do we pay for them???

i`ll have 2 (large) please?

cheers,

DOM

Eats Squid
This goes out to the last 3 replies.

Fuzzy .. we expected you to beat Hill and Rennie .. the underlining deal was if you beat those 2 you could have a budget sticker iron on prototype t-shirt from woolies .. But you didnt win .. You trying to put us Broke ? your paying double for your first shirt !!!

Stinky04 ... The Custom Shirts arnt for Sale .. Ty got one cause hes mates with Trav .. Trav can make you a shirt .. but not with farkin.net on it. If you would like to know more about Trav and his Graffiti tag shirts .. get in contact with Ty.

Mad matt .... all that info will come in good time my freind.

G

DOM said:
This goes out to the last 3 replies.

Fuzzy .. we expected you to beat Hill and Rennie .. the underlining deal was if you beat those 2 you could have a budget sticker iron on prototype t-shirt from woolies .. But you didnt win .. You trying to put us Broke ? your paying double for your first shirt !!!
FINE ill go make my own website! WUTH BLACKJACK and HOOKERS!!! INFACT! FORGET THE WEBSITE

Ryan

Radministrator
Fuzzy said:
FINE ill go make my own website! WUTH BLACKJACK and HOOKERS!!! INFACT! FORGET THE WEBSITE
Your ideas intrigue me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter

wombat

Lives in a hole
Well here's what they look like in the flesh, so to speak. They're not officially available for purchase as of yet, this is just to further whet your appetite (Rock Shox have got nothing on us! :p ).