Farkin.net T-Shirts Soon

wombat

Lives in a hole
You got white too? Geez :p I resisted the urge to try on the small, don't want to go giving any foreigners Australian germs now do I?

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hang tight, details on ordering etc will be released when we have all the appropriate channels in place.

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
and ahoodie so we can reprezent down maccas.

Do you guys have a guestimate on price?

lotec

Banned
nah man, you heard wrong its jsut hype, jsut because a jacket is stiffer singlets are really flexy :roll:

shauno

Likes Bikes and Dirt
DOM said:
we actually originally were not going to put the www and the .net .. but this batch and future batches at the moment will have the www. .net
u gotta have the site! then more members = more T-shirt buyers!

ruthlessgirl

token forum girl
wombat said:
You got white too? Geez :p I resisted the urge to try on the small, don't want to go giving any foreigners Australian germs now do I?
yummy germs... keep them away! sick=bad healing! :lol:

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ill take one if i can afford it get some moneys together! im making my own farkin.net tshirt for my froggy i made in home ec and he scores farkin pants to

Ty

Eats Squid
Acadian said:
wow that shit came out lookin' farkin' NICE!!!
i don't think the small will be tight enough for you luc, i've mentioned that we'll need some x-smalls in the next run. :)

Acadian

Pinkbike Pimpdaddy
Ty said:
Acadian said:
wow that shit came out lookin' farkin' NICE!!!
i don't think the small will be tight enough for you luc, i've mentioned that we'll need some x-smalls in the next run. :)
sweet....I get to show off my Man Boobs!! :roll: :wink: