Farkin.net T-Shirts Soon

olsson

Likes Dirt
I'm loving it. Maybe though. Somewhere, maybe on the sleeve or something have Australian MTBing
So when people read is they understand what its about.
And maybe have ones designed for each state? Graphti writng or something?

Just a comment!

Awesome non the less.

DOM

Eats Squid
guys .. give us a break eh .. first time here.

We cannot please everyone.

We value your opinions though

Palladium

Likes Bikes
nhd said:
shizer $50 is a bit of rip !!!
but its custom, handmade (Check handmade thread). Looks good guys, a great way to promote the site although do you really want more kids on it? :lol: Im probably up for one! 8)

Ty

Eats Squid
nhd said:
shizer $50 is a bit of rip !!!
thats the point i really couldn't be arsed getting my mate to make anymore sprayed shirts unless there was someone silly enough to pay $50 for one.

on that note check out how much a "ben sherman" "custom" sprayed shirt costs and you'll find that $50 is pretty cheap for that kind of thing (i think i saw one for a bit over $150 and you don't even get to choose what is painted) after seeing the fashion industry; mtbing is pretty damn good value.

Ty

Eats Squid
these are done with a some german fabric paint pressure packed into a can, and they take ages since you can't really do a production line if you want to keep them orignal.

did you make your own screen print frame or do you use somethng different?

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
bryn said:
yeh it should say mtb or mountainbiking australia..
you cant see in those pics (cause they are too small), but it actually says Australian Mountain Biking - www.farkin.net under the main farkin logo on the front.

ruthlessgirl

token forum girl
Squidly Didly said:
ruthlessgirl said:
what sizes u guys gonna do a run of?
1st run will be sml, med, lge, and xl
the more 'extreme' sizes will come later on.
Bout 1 week to go :D
i don't need an extreme size! are u insinuating that i'm fat! :cry:

just kidding! :lol: ha ha ha ahhhh....

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
ruthlessgirl said:
i don't need an extreme size! are u insinuating that i'm fat! :cry:

just kidding! :lol: ha ha ha ahhhh....
Lets just say, i'm suggesting you may be slim... jokes :p
But for all those uber sized people out there, fear not... for there shall be shirts for your caliber soon :wink:

ruthlessgirl

token forum girl
he he he actually i am skinny... my armour makes me look like a football player twice my size! :) smalls are exciting to me, as long as they're not big smalls...

me likey fun things like shirts... will you send me one to Canada? I'm not allowed to come get it myself!