Farkin pub Crawl-Brisbane MKII

What day?

• Total voters

joshrides

Likes Dirt
This is bollocks, out of the (without checking my profile, imma go for 3) years i have been apart of this forum, the first pubcrawl is 17 days before my 18th mega sadface.

Edit, woah exactly 3 years, too good.
double edit, 3 years 2 days, woah

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
RE used to be alright on a Friday, everyone from uni/work gettin' some beers. Haven't been out on a Friday in ages though.. Omalleys would be pretty good although I rarely go there so I can't comment.

I *may* be a no show, I have work the day after (On a zero alcohol site) but I'm not sure if it's in the morning or arvo...FFS.

Registered Nutcase

Likes Bikes and Dirt
RE used to be alright on a Friday, everyone from uni/work gettin' some beers. Haven't been out on a Friday in ages though.. Omalleys would be pretty good although I rarely go there so I can't comment.

I *may* be a no show, I have work the day after (On a zero alcohol site) but I'm not sure if it's in the morning or arvo...FFS.
At least come out for a few beers. it does not have to be a bender

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I won't be coming even tho I have both the 29th and 30th off (rare for me to have Friday or saturday off, let alone both) as we are having a trails jam on the 30th... Priorities haha :)

Have fun guys, hunting in packs is supposed to be more successful, we expect a report haha

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I presume ill be sorely dissappointed come next week the way things are going. Ya can't all bail! I can respect your excuses though :p

Think happy thoughts...think happy thoughts.

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So0o0o0...you guys......like...........stuff?

Is o'malleys the g-o? Sounds like we shall wait till atleast 8 for Joy to get there and plan from there?

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Would be a miracle if I went on a Pub crawl without turning it into a bender but I'll see how I go
I've sorted my work problem but I still shouldn't/can't drink for a couple reasons. I've never been out pubbing or clubbing without drinking so I'm going to chalk it up as a social experiment. I reckon there's gunna some mega lulz to be had at the expense of fellow farkers when the night goes on and I'm sober as a nun and said farkers are upto there 3rd ABC shot....

Or I could fold to the temptation that is Stella Artois and the many fine spirits on offer.....ugghhh FML

BTW, How the Fark will we know who anyone is when we rock up to Omalleys? I wish I had a riding related T-shirt haha

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You know what i look like steve! Failing that ill let you all know what im wearing ;) (nothing)

Joy

Likes Dirt
I'm not working Friday now. Gotta head to Bundaberg but will be coming back in the afternoon. No need to wait around for me! I've got Red Rocket's number and I assume he'll be there for most of it (unless he gets lucky early!)

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hahaha, look for guys walking in with dumb smiles on their faces! Or " Farkers, anyone? Farkers...
Haha that awkward moment when you approach a group of strangers and mention "Rotorburns" and "Farkin" to clueless faces.

You know what i look like steve! Failing that ill let you all know what im wearing ;) (nothing)
Loool. Just look out for #260, Green/Gold Blur, DHX5air...oh wait..

Nah she'll be sweet. Lookin' forward to this now!

Matt H

Eats Squid
I've sorted my work problem but I still shouldn't/can't drink for a couple reasons. I've never been out pubbing or clubbing without drinking so I'm going to chalk it up as a social experiment. I reckon there's gunna some mega lulz to be had at the expense of fellow farkers when the night goes on and I'm sober as a nun and said farkers are upto there 3rd ABC shot....

Or I could fold to the temptation that is Stella Artois and the many fine spirits on offer.....ugghhh FML

BTW, How the Fark will we know who anyone is when we rock up to Omalleys? I wish I had a riding related T-shirt haha
Facebooks are a good idea I guess. Have a good stalk of everyone involved.

http://www.facebook.com/matt.hindmarsh

Everyone share? We could start a group or something.

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Added you matt. Ummm i've got no clue how to link my own profile page so just search Isaac James and look for a B&W photo of a dude and a bike