Farkin pub Crawl-Brisbane MKII

What day?

• Total voters

Red Rocket

Likes Bikes and Dirt
For the sake of ease of identification, I'm going to wear a costume. I'll be wearing my Red Rocket Red Jumper, and swanning around with a pimp-cane to take the weight off my champagne foot.

I've got no problem with people having my phone number, so if anyone needs to co-ordinate a meeting place, my number's: 0433 440 883. I'll be getting there early to ensure that I'm properly munted. Look forward to matching faces to names!

Joy

Likes Dirt
I'll be pretty easy to spot. Long hair and my Barnsey shirt. Probably with a trail of women following me through the bar trying to get my attention.

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How about the fact I won't be drinking hehe? Hmmm as long as you promise not to be scared... wait is this friday or saturday??

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ahhh shit, working :( false alarm sorry! feel free to cruise down to my pub if you want to road trip bahaha

Richo 18

Likes Bikes and Dirt
GSDFlozjsfdhglxidjfgxldkfjgxdlfgjhg

I'm coming down super sick, don't think I'm going anywhere tomorrow night :(.

slkjndflgkjn.

Matt H

Eats Squid
Pfft! Smash like 5 liters of water and half a tub of vit c, you'll be fine! If not, just drink through it!

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've shaved my head in anticipation for this. You know your keen when you shave your head for something :cool:

Rich...what matt said!

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
GSDFlozjsfdhglxidjfgxldkfjgxdlfgjhg

I'm coming down super sick, don't think I'm going anywhere tomorrow night :(.

slkjndflgkjn.
I've got 4 Wisdom teeth all deciding to pop out of my head at the same time!, Do what Matt said, Pop some Vit C and Panadol, drink like a fish and come pubcrawl! Either don't drink, or try and "burn" the flu with some rocket fuel :eek:.

Shaved heads sounds srs.

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If im not met by fellow shaved headed farkin'eers then you are all dead to me.

DEAD I SAY

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
DEAR GOD, MY PRIORITIES, THEY ARE ALL WRONG!

may as well give us a geeze, its the most action ill get all night.................n/h