Farkin pub Crawl-Brisbane MKII

What day?

• Total voters

Richo 18

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fark, I haven't checked farkin for like 2 months, this was good timing.

I'll probably be out that night anyway, so for me I think it's a case of teeing up with you lot sometime during the night. Isaac has my number.

Joy

Likes Dirt
If it's a Friday I'd say I wouldn't make it out until at least 930-10pm. I'm keen to stick to pubs and Rics etc. Fat Louies has pool tables and crazy cheap drinks! Farkin Pool comp!

stringbean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If it's a Friday I'd say I wouldn't make it out until at least 930-10pm. I'm keen to stick to pubs and Rics etc. Fat Louies has pool tables and crazy cheap drinks! Farkin Pool comp!
winner gets a golden glove? hahah

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sounds like that plan is in action. Not too sure if I can make it. Currently trying to sort out my clashing weekend. FFS why does everything happen at once?

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Accepted a breakfast shift for tomorrow in the hope it will free up my friday... fingers crossed.

Joy

Likes Dirt
I'll probably have to bail guys, or downgrade the size of my night. Severe lack of funds, school holidays approaching (which means 4 weeks of no pay for me) and a super hectic Saturday in the studio means my Friday just can't be a big one. I probably wouldn't get out til 10pm anyway, but I might come meet you guys for a cheeky beer.

rone

Eats Squid
O'Malleys after 6pm, or however much later after that is fashionable.

Slurred speech and frangers on the condiments at around 8pm, eh Ziggy?

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
O'Malleys after 6pm, or however much later after that is fashionable.

Slurred speech and frangers on the condiments at around 8pm, eh Ziggy?
Damn, dinner at home was the plan.... will see what I can organise

rone

Eats Squid
Damn, dinner at home was the plan.... will see what I can organise
Just buy two family size bags of chips in the Valley Night Owl later on.

Unsure of the genius behind that move last time out but it was an impressive display of speed-power-eating

Registered Nutcase

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just buy two family size bags of chips in the Valley Night Owl later on.

Unsure of the genius behind that move last time out but it was an impressive display of speed-power-eating
Your an arse... never has my mouth burnt so much from that hot chilli sauce!