fastrider gus has a new ride!

CHEWY

Eats Squid
vps said:
hate the 24 inch back weel with triple clamps
Its dual 24" mate.

CulBaaaaaire said:
Chewy Dude wrote:
Should come out and check out the new You Yangs DH track with me and digs on the weekend, if your up for it..
R.I.P Roadgap.. needs a bit of lovin
I'll probably be out there Saturday morning taking some pics for the site (farkin, and GMBC and where-ever else), and riding of course... Thats previded my busted toe dont hurt too much :oops:
Im pretty sure we're going out on sunday morning :( Would be great to catch up with you man, if you want to come out on sunday give us a PM.
I kinda wont have back brakes but, is that gonna be bad? :?

Tankass

Likes Dirt
Nice ride u got there.i m sure it;ll last u a very long time of riding pleassure (this is wat pippin' osborne always quote me in his emails)
nice t shirt , helmet and sneakers u got there.and of cos.ur hair looks decent,nevermind others.
=)

Big Red

Likes Dirt
I didn't know you could still get a DK's T-shirt, good work dude.
Almost looks chopper-like with the Sliders and a 24" rear.
Cool

steamfrog

Likes Dirt
Nice

Nice Banshee.. Love the hair.. LOL .. Like ur shocks too..
im jealous.. (of the bike) not ur hair.
Get a haircut.

naz

Criminally Inane
sexy bike gus, why doesnt any1 disagree with ur bike, its a hardtail with DC's, does ever1 hate me...

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
naz said:
sexy bike gus, why doesnt any1 disagree with ur bike, its a hardtail with DC's, does ever1 hate me...
you are a "professional smartarse" and Gus is a "Super Huck"

so therefore gus is allowed to own a HT with DCs and you being the smartarse, have to fight for the right :wink:

fastrider gus

super huck
thanks for all the comments dudes!
and about 10 mins ago i got my head shaved... lol
it feels sooo freaky..

stinky04, ben donesnt have a morphine anymore. and it was the only option for me at the time... if i wanted to ride at all that is..
and im glad i got it! its farkin unreal...

superman, yea i dunno whats up with that. lol. there is a massive time gap between all those pics..

vps, what u mean? why is that no good? and yea as chewy said i have dual 24's and the forks are quite small so its pretty normal..

love from gus :p

naz

Criminally Inane
gus the stancions look massive, why dont u run stancions lower on the crown

gromet said:
bryn said:
because your naz..
il second that :p

nice bike gus
sorry i wont say anything after this..

gromet next time we ride im gonna grab ur brake so hard that pics will appear on ogrish.

wishes_he_could_ride said:
you are a "professional smartarse" and Gus is a "Super Huck"

so therefore gus is allowed to own a HT with DCs and you being the smartarse, have to fight for the right
alex, ill fight come here ima whoop ur ass over the internet :roll:

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
woah dude killer sexy hunka sexy lovish dovish hardc0re madc0re and ultimat0r huckz0r bike!

in other words, i like it a lot :)

fastrider gus

super huck
yea the stanctions are 8.5" to the bottom crown! the more i think about it the less i like the forks... dont suit my riding at all... but the head angle is rather nice with it set up like that..

and is that a good thing peachy? lol...

fastrider gus

super huck
vps said:
its still yuk triple clamps on a hardtail eeewww
you arte gtay... i will kill nyou now../.

why are they gay??? reasons??? you are eeeew... i've farkin hit 30ft on a HT with tripple clamps.. i've qualified top 10 in elite at local races.. yea thats really eww isnt it... you farkin dick lips...