fastrider gus has a new ride!

fastrider gus

super huck
it need a few new bits and peices.. im waiting to get my hydro's repaired so at the moment im just running a rear cable disc...
its a DJ beast! it rules the street too.... a little stiff for Dh and i havent really hucked it over 12ft yet...

finally!
1. dont bag the hair
2. dont bad hussafelts... i know they are gay....

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I cant decide if I like your shoes and shirt better than the bike....

Heck, ill just take all three.

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mmm, welcome to the club my boy, thats a pimptastic ride. Banshee pride! Oh and dont worry bout the husselfelts, after cracking 3 rims on my 'phine theyre still straight as an arrow. Oh, one thing to change....get the pink camo lowers for your forks :D

Superman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
haha your hair goes with your shoes
nice bike too. ive seen about 5 photos of your face and in all of em you look like a completely different person. im confused. which one is really you.lol

CHEWY

Eats Squid
Haha! Your fro's massive now man..
Bikes lookin unreal, real purdy.
Should come out and check out the new You Yangs DH track with me and digs on the weekend, if your up for it..
R.I.P Roadgap.. :evil: needs a bit of lovin

®ider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
cool bike dude,
did ben watkins inspire you to get that frame? ive riden bens morphine and is pimpa.

big_pete

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that looks like a sweet ride!
how much did the frame set you back if you dont mind me asking?

Cúl-Báire

Likes Bikes and Dirt
1) Man whats with the hair :p
2) NIce slippers, where'd you get them? :p
3) Hussefelts, man they're shit :p
4) That bike is shit :p

Seriously though cool bike :wink: I wish I had that money to throw around *looks at the Cove and ponders*... I cant wait to see what you will try huck of next gus :D

Cúl-Báire

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Chewy Dude wrote:
Should come out and check out the new You Yangs DH track with me and digs on the weekend, if your up for it..
R.I.P Roadgap.. needs a bit of lovin
I'll probably be out there Saturday morning taking some pics for the site (farkin, and GMBC and where-ever else), and riding of course... Thats previded my busted toe dont hurt too much :oops:

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wicked ride mate.
I think the only thing i'd change is the chain guide (and the back brake but thats only a temp. so it doesn't count).
So as i said, wicked ride.