fastrider gus has a new ride!

Cúl-Báire

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ewwww dick lips :p

Looks trick Gus, the red, and the Shermans really set it off... What you planing to huck next? I think something huge is in order 8)

fastrider gus

super huck
hey cul, we are goin for a ride today u up for it? we're going around deakin and ponds sk8 park.. maybe around the river or town too... give me a buzz if you wanna come
0438 389 152

Cúl-Báire

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mmmm Tempting, but I have some work to do around here :( Shame too as it's a nice day... The toe is still hurting abit too, so resting it is probably a better choice anyways...

Someother time :D

steeda

Likes Dirt
this bike is awsome and takes everything like a dream and the dc's are the best on the morphine it rums soooo smooooooth and gus nie hair cut.

bb7 rider

Cyclone Imports
go the dead kennedys shirt i got a to drunk to fuck one with this dude passed out and girls around him its awesome.

fastrider gus

super huck
hey struggles, yea thats nacker gap.. i've hit that a few times on the old VPS, but not on the morphine.. the kicker has fallen appart..

crozza

Likes Dirt
fastrider gus said:
vps said:
its still yuk triple clamps on a hardtail eeewww
you arte gtay... i will kill nyou now../.

why are they gay??? reasons??? you are eeeew... i've farkin hit 30ft on a HT with tripple clamps.. i've qualified top 10 in elite at local races.. yea thats really eww isnt it... you farkin dick lips...
mem mem meh iv hit this iv hit that :lol:
hahaha just jokin :wink:

u scared dick lips away :twisted: 8)

struggles

Likes Dirt
fastrider gus said:
hey struggles, yea thats nacker gap.. i've hit that a few times on the old VPS, but not on the morphine.. the kicker has fallen appart..
I looked at it and thought f%$k that! There's no way I would attempt that

But I am a big sook.

S.

ex offender
vps said:
its still yuk triple clamps on a hardtail eeewww
It's not for everyone, but it suits what he does pretty well... it's cheap (compared to a duallie) and he can go big on it without breaking it, so what the hell's wrong with that?

and1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is it just me? or is the back wheel bigger than the front? BTW, I like your shoes, they look pretty shitty for riding though.