Finally I am endurobro

safreek

Getting the endurobro ready for a trip to toowoomba when the country of qld opens to Australia.
Seemed to me that the bike needed a smaller fork than the monster, still not as light as I thought, about 6 pounds according to my fish scales, they were a cheap scale though.
Normal brake mounts were a bonus.
Went for a spin around the block on it, super cool points for no helmet, show the kids down the road how its done.
Even got renthal bars no less.
I can actually see this becoming my main ride, it feels nice. Going to get some new shock fittings for it or maybe a different coil shock, hit me up if you have a goodie for sale.
Attaches pictures show you how cool it looks
What do you think of the old frame now @rowdyflat

Flow-Rider

Burner
Getting the endurobro ready for a trip to toowoomba when the country of qld opens to Australia.
Seemed to me that the bike needed a smaller fork than the monster, still not as light as I thought, about 6 pounds according to my fish scales, they were a cheap scale though.
Normal brake mounts were a bonus.
Went for a spin around the block on it, super cool points for no helmet, show the kids down the road how its done.
Even got renthal bars no less.
I can actually see this becoming my main ride, it feels nice. Going to get some new shock fittings for it or maybe a different coil shock, hit me up if you have a goodie for sale.
Attaches pictures show you how cool it looks
What do you think of the old frame now @rowdyflatView attachment 364219View attachment 364220View attachment 364221View attachment 364222
Anything special going on at Tbar ?

safreek

Anything special going on at Tbar ?
Not really, just going up to see Ma. I hear they have some mean tracks there so I thought I would get a sensible bike together for it.
The monster may have not suited the enduro unfortunately, the kowa seems prime

Flow-Rider

Burner
Not really, just going up to see Ma. I hear they have some mean tracks there so I thought I would get a sensible bike together for it.
Yeah, there are some good trails out there.

Last edited:

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Awesome trails in Jubilee. Frenzy will be great on the DH rig....
Down anyway.
LOTS of climbing to get back up though..