First long weekend of spring - how will you spend it?

northvanguy

Likes Dirt
Well i know VIC and NSW have lomg weekends.... not sure about the rest...

Melbourne people what's the weekend ride plans?

I've never been to Erica, Harcourt, or Macedon so contemplating one of those....

Or

Head Youies or Warburton or Buxton?

Such decisons...

Thoughts?

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well i know VIC and NSW have lomg weekends.... not sure about the rest...

Melbourne people what's the weekend ride plans?

I've never been to Erica, Harcourt, or Macedon so contemplating one of those....

Or

Head Youies or Warburton or Buxton?

Such decisons...

Thoughts?
Harcourt, thank me later

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Weeping...I mean working. I haven't been on trail of a weekend for way too long. I made a mid week visit recently and there was a lot of destruction/wear and tear. This included a lot of the tell-tale signs of e-bike trail abusers. You know the kind of guys that pedal up a DH track because it is a challenge @Kind_cir ?

Andy_Ryder

Likes Bikes
Will be looking at my enduro with the ohlin rxf 36 forks wondering if I should take for a shred and risk having an air cartridge blow up in my face. I want to ride so bad. Maybe should just buy a second bike

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Will be looking at my enduro with the ohlin rxf 36 forks wondering if I should take for a shred and risk having an air cartridge blow up in my face. I want to ride so bad. Maybe should just buy a second bike

Buy a new fork? Naaaaaah gimme a whole bike!

Love it.

Time to build a sick hardtail methinks

link1896

Mr Greenfield

Tighten the air spring top cap dude. It's a storm in a tea cup. Buy the right sized 6 point socket, grind the face of the socket flat with an angle grinder or belt sander and use a file to clean up any dags.

https://www.ohlins.com/recall/mtb-air-forks-rxf-36-29-27-5-rxf-34/

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Don’t listen to him, new bike time!

What tickles your pickle dude, what new bike is rustlin those jimmies

Kind_cir

Likes Dirt
Weeping...I mean working. I haven't been on trail of a weekend for way too long. I made a mid week visit recently and there was a lot of destruction/wear and tear. This included a lot of the tell-tale signs of e-bike trail abusers. You know the kind of guys that pedal up a DH track because it is a challenge @Kind_cir ?
I’d rather walk some days, as it gives me more time to get some air into the lungs. I’d take a shuttle, if it was available, but would leave the battery at home.

rsclio

Likes Dirt
Im heading to Buxton tomorrow wife wants to try out the new(ish) bike there
Went to Harcourt last weekend- so good there!
Ive heard Erica is not in the best shape currently??

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I’d rather walk some days, as it gives me more time to get some air into the lungs. I’d take a shuttle, if it was available, but would leave the battery at home.
Oh I didn't mean you, unless you're on of those clowns at my local trails that are doing this stuff? It's the macho "my e-bike can ride up a wall" types. Just thought you'd have some insight into the psychology of these dongs?

Kind_cir

Likes Dirt
Oh I didn't mean you, unless you're on of those clowns at my local trails that are doing this stuff? It's the macho "my e-bike can ride up a wall" types. Just thought you'd have some insight into the psychology of these dongs?
Sorry I misunderstood
Yeah I would hate these dongs too. That sort of behaviour upsets me a shit tonne.
I can only think they may of come from a dirt bike background, got a Mtb, found it too hard to pedal and sold the dirt bike for a eMtb.
I bloody respect the trails, help build and maintain them, and come from a Mtb background. Definitely not one of these dongs you talk of.

Kind_cir

Likes Dirt
Back on topic, it’s a long weekend in Qld.
My long weekend started Tuesday, sorry not sorry. Got a ride in today at my local, and now my chores are done, the rest is all mine to ride where I wish.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Started my long weekend last Thursday. Drove to Brisbane and back. Now a few days at home to ride.