Formula One world championship

Pastavore

Eats Squid
My plan of having Merc start at the back of every race for our entertainment is working nicely.

I pitched the idea to Toto Wolff during the week but he said that it was crap, so I jumped on a plane and headed to Germany where I kicked the shit out of him (the bike crash is just a cover story).

He agreed to tamper with Lewis’ car but couldn’t bring himself to touch the German boy.

Fire away tinfoil hat wearers.
Love your work. Before the next GP, can you rip that stupid fucking earing out of Hamilton's head?

driftking

Wheel size expert
Mercedes are just jelos that Hamilton is the best driver f al time and Rosberg is a cheat he isnt even German. Lewis will wipe the floor wiv him even from last plays unless mercedes sabotadge his car again which they will becasue their to scared of him. I cant believe they would set fire to his car though that is total dangerous and they should be investigated for attempted murder because what if it went wrong but they wont because the FIA and the Police all want Mercedes to win.

go lewis!!!
haha gold

looking forward to tonights race tight hard to pass track with the fastest man at the back, should make for some interesting situations.

I feel I am getting old but I am getting so angry with channel 10, I know I have whinged extensively about their ad breaks but I am also getting annoyed with their ample advertising at the desk, between daryl beattie's motocyce trip, the shannons club and (which ever other one they push I forgot) I feel like I am watching a 50% infomercial 50% racing program.

oliosky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I feel I am getting old but I am getting so angry with channel 10, I know I have whinged extensively about their ad breaks but I am also getting annoyed with their ample advertising at the desk, between daryl beattie's motocyce trip, the shannons club and (which ever other one they push I forgot) I feel like I am watching a 50% infomercial 50% racing program.
http://squirrelstreams.com/

everything will be ok.

static_X3

Likes Dirt
Interesting to see how this one is going to play out. Bottas and Ricciardo going against the grain, fingers crossed they can top the mercs!

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
I'm surprised at Mercedes determination for Hamilton to let Rosberg through. Whilst I can understand they want the best result for both drivers and they are presumably confident that Hamilton's tyres will last, surely having Hamilton win from starting in the pit lane -an unprecedented event in the entire history of the sport- would be a massive PR boost for the team.

ChopSticks

Banned
work work by daniel !!!!
def deserved the win with a drive like that! the last few laps were some of the best driving ive seen in a while !!

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
So Hamilton started in the pit lane, managed to finish 3rd on the track that has a reputation almost as bad for passing as Monaco, gained points on his teammate and main rival yet he's mooching around like someone just ate all his ice cream? Fuck me, what a prick!

pistonbroke

Eats Squid
So Hamilton started in the pit lane, managed to finish 3rd on the track that has a reputation almost as bad for passing as Monaco, gained points on his teammate and main rival yet he's mooching around like someone just ate all his ice cream? Fuck me, what a prick!
In contrast Alonso was fantastic despite getting passed with 3 laps to go. He seemed quite grateful to be there. Lewis is a prat.