Friday Night Winter Track Racing

jasco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Damn I'm looking forward to the onelap screamers tomorrow. I'm going to try and roll up against Docker to see how I come off.

See you all at the track!

-Garth

JasonB

Likes Bikes
So close Rob,
was a great night I enjoyed the 1 lap screamers, poor little kid who got Matty Hynes(approx120kg) run over the top of him ouch.

Man I am sore did my first ever road race on Sunday 42k's in e grade amonst men of age, I was doing alright , well keeping up just, then i snapped my chain, the link just broke.
Great stuff
Regards
JasonB

alchemist

Manly Warringah MTB Club
updated point score

Jasco (div 3)________145
Alchemist (div 4)____124
Dunk (div 3)_________109

Fatnold (div 4)_______84
JasonB (div 5)________80
Nige (div 4)__________65

Sprinter 96 (div 3)___61
Mr Pants (div 4)______50
Gary (div 4)__________48
Juzzy (div 4)_________46
Poncho (div 5)________42

alchemist

Manly Warringah MTB Club
Don't forget there's old farts' racing on Wednesday night starting next week. With timing and start gates etc...

dunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
booo! looks like my track season is over.:( damn trip to whistler.
No, you've got the veterans series coming up, then its the summer series just around the corner. Friday nights at Lidcombe-Auburn, thursday nights at Tempe, and then you can do some of the Opens.

jasco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I hope Gary doesn't turn up this week

Gary Ng St George 80m :eek:
I'll call him and make sure he comes shall I?

I won't be there this week, I've got a big work sponsored night at Luna Park instead!

Also did anyone find an extra 5mm allen key in there bag when they got home? I've lost mine :( It's a one of the really long Pedros ones.

-Garth

fatnold

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'll call him and make sure he comes shall I?

I won't be there this week, I've got a big work sponsored night at Luna Park instead!

Also did anyone find an extra 5mm allen key in there bag when they got home? I've lost mine :( It's a one of the really long Pedros ones.

-Garth
didn't think of that.....did anyone find a pair of specialized riding glasses that look like they may have been on my head last friday night?????

JasonB

Likes Bikes
Speaking of loosing things did anyone see me left lung last week, its an old colapse fleshy thing which I cough up every now and again. (he he)

I think I have had enough in div 5 and I will see if I can move up to div 4, though still learning I hoping some of the speed and skill that the div 4 riders have will rub off on me or they might rub me out who knows.

Regards
JasonB

Last edited: