Girls Only Phat Snaps!

roxy12

Fat Tyre Flyers
LOL you Pink-a-holic

Nah I thought the Morewood was an awesome bike! So was wondering why you sold it. What you riding now? Horse? I can't make it out in the pic....
intense m1 with pink stickers of course:D

joshwa has a horse now:)

MTB-ChiK

Likes Dirt
This pink theme is really taking off :rolleyes: ...... U got some competition!
Photo of Jaz Rosa c/o Inside Line

Last edited:

roxy12

Fat Tyre Flyers
This pink theme is really taking off :rolleyes: ...... U got some competition!
Photo of Jaz Rosa c/o Inside Line

yes i saw her awhile ago someone sent me her pic thinking it was me, damn copy cat, though once my custom helmet job is done shel have no chance!:D

and besides you can tell she hasnt got serious commitment:p .......her goggles arnt pink and that bike comes stock with pink, no effort envolved:p

It is very cool to see it takeing off though, itl look like im everywhere!

Those girls must be getting quick by now!:)

MTB-ChiK

Likes Dirt
and your shoulders still in one peice!:p

jokes jokes!

Yep!! Only took 10 months to be 99% healed.... It's all good now though and I haven't had a major 'offs' since then :) Just in time for the next race at the Bluff!! (and this time I won't be practicing any road gaps!!)

Are you guys going to stay until Monday this time?? You HAVE to come for a ride at Marist Park :)

roxy12

Fat Tyre Flyers
Yep!! Only took 10 months to be 99% healed.... It's all good now though and I haven't had a major 'offs' since then :) Just in time for the next race at the Bluff!! (and this time I won't be practicing any road gaps!!)

Are you guys going to stay until Monday this time?? You HAVE to come for a ride at Marist Park :)
mmm dunno..... dont think so, if i could afford another night ina hotel i would!:p

lack of cashola currently:rolleyes:

is the course stil incorporating the old big drop thing and roap gap, or dif track all together?>

MTB-ChiK

Likes Dirt
Different track altogether :)

Next year we might have moved into a bigger house, so you'll have to crash at our place for a night!

Where are you staying this time, same Park on Penola Road?

Can't wait to catch up!

MTB-ChiK

Likes Dirt
Yeah! Actually I've just posted in that thread. 'schneller' has taken some good shots... I like the rock photo with your helmet reflection - very cool. Get the boys to pitch in $10 & get the 12mb copy of it!!!

And nah, I haven't quit jumping completely. Only at the Bluff... well, parts of the Bluff (the dangerous bits) Marist Park is so much smoother and predictable (and only a short ride from my house, in Mt Gambier) When you're all better you have to come for a ride around the lakes one day & hit up Marist for a few runs :)

Last edited:

Lizardskin

Likes Dirt
Nice photos Bikergirl. Im hoping to get over to Canada next year. Just need to save some cash and get some annual leave saved up....

Looks like so much fun! :)

Nice photos Bikergirl. Im hoping to get over to Canada next year. Just need to save some cash and get some annual leave saved up....

Looks like so much fun! :)
I would definitely recommend it. We are making it an annual trip now, 2 weeks was plenty of time. Of course I would like to have stayed there for the rest of my life.. but 2 weeks was nice. We did 5 days in 2007, which is when i decided I actually liked riding.

Ely

Cannon Fodder
I no this thread has been left alone for a while but i thought it would be good to add some more stuff up. If i can find my bf in the next half hour i'll scab his camera and upload some pictures. Come on people I know their is pictures of us leading ladies around - local tracks, thredbo, canberra - pick a place, snap some shots and post the pics. we need to know that we are still top of the world girls.

Lizardskin

Likes Dirt
I no this thread has been left alone for a while but i thought it would be good to add some more stuff up. If i can find my bf in the next half hour i'll scab his camera and upload some pictures. Come on people I know their is pictures of us leading ladies around - local tracks, thredbo, canberra - pick a place, snap some shots and post the pics. we need to know that we are still top of the world girls.
yeh, maybe if i pull my finger out i will post some.... :D