Likes Dirt
Tracey Hannah from the worlds

just a couple of pictures of her race run in the rock garden section

what a quick wee thing ay :) good on ya aussie

keep in in the southern hemisphere

Attachments

TerraNik

Likes Dirt
Nice pic Roxy!! Looking forward to seeing more from the race! Good to see you back on your bike and doing okay :)

Edit - Oh my god Roxy - are those pink shoe laces?!

Last edited:

yakinAway

Likes Dirt
nice pics Roxy

my DH bike is on its way to uni

* runs around the room all excited* mmmm only another 11 days exams will be over n my bike n I will become one

MTB-ChiK

Likes Dirt
Great to see another chick charging down hills!! Keep it up :D
What hardtail you got there? I thought Sasquatch but I can't really tell, except that its blue, LOL. And the Orange looks pretty funky!! Is the rear wheel larger than the front or is it my eyes playing tricks?

* Kate

Squid
Eyy,

Yeah figured i'd give it a crack,
I'm riding a Haro Escape - 8.3 - jet black, looks sick (if you don't mind me saying so myself :p)
Nah man both wheels equal size!
She goes pretty well i like the hard tail, tho wouldn't mind a duelie aswell...eventually!

Lizardskin

Likes Dirt
Nice shots Kate. Ive got a little black hard tail too Norco one 2 five and I love it but it doesnt get much action lately.....:(

Mmmm... maybe a little. ;) I'll do purple... jest not pink - at least not as an item of clothing. Next you'll try and convince Lizard to lend me her pink tutu!
Tutu is up for grabs as this year for the state champs us girls wore hula skirts!! See pics. I dont often do pink but a tutu is an exception! :) :)

Some shots of two of us girls at State Champs at Eagle Quarry. (Stolen from other websites so cheers to whoever took them...)

MTB-ChiK

Likes Dirt
Hehehee, those pics are awesome J! Did you end up downloading Gerardo's vid on IL? I think he got all the girls doing the rockgarden, Jules's crash (ouch) and you made it look easy!! Hope to ride with you again one day ;)

Lizardskin

Likes Dirt
I didnt download the vid, but maybe Ill go have look now! I heard about Julies crash but didnt know there was footage. That was in the Qualifying.

As long as its not too big:rolleyes: Ill get in trouble from my work! :p

MTB-ChiK

Likes Dirt
Hey Lizard, if you haven't downloaded it all already, I can edit all the chicks into a smaller download file (might have to ask Gerardo nicely if I can hack his footage though) and I'll make a new thread called Chicks Phat Vids :D

I'm going for my first DH ride since the Oct long weekend tomorrow! See how my piss weak shoulder holds up... Its starting to feel a little stronger, Yay!

Have a great weekend.... the weather is shaping up to be a pearler, woohoo!