Halotherapy

moorey

call me Mia
For the record, I seriously considered Halotherapy recently, but the rims just looked too heavy, postage was outrageous, and the guy just wouldn't negotiate on the price :Cry:

Trigger02

Likes Bikes and Dirt
For the record, I seriously considered Halotherapy recently, but the rims just looked too heavy, postage was outrageous, and the guy just wouldn't negotiate on the price :Cry:
Yeah well i don't care what the evidence is, I choose to believe and it works for me right, I am sick of all this evidence and tried method crap!

Leave us Homeotheorpists alone, Humans are way better off with Polio!!

crowash

Likes Dirt
The trouble I see with acupuncture studies is you can't really have a double blind trial. Its not like swallowing a pill. If you needle someone it will have some kind of effect, the concept of sham (into a site wher ethere is no acu point) doesn't really work from a Chinese medicine viewpoint. And if you don't needle someone they will know. I've never seen a study that deals with this effectively.

workmx

Banned
The relaxing effect of conversation plus time spent in a quiet and calming atmosphere (I mentioned above) would need to be considered and measured too.

I still have an open mind about acupuncture (and any others extraordinary claims, if there is extraordinary evidence to prove them).