Help us rename "Track 10"

motormtb

Likes Dirt
No worries mate, just curious. Congrats on the good feedback from (almost) everyone on the track and the weekend too, she's a real rip snorter! ;)
Trail committee meeting hopefully within a week or two were a short list will be presented and then committee as a group will decide on the new name.

dunndog

Eats Squid
Right you are Kizz, entries are closed. Cos I wanted to drop Rear Tyre Tea Bagger but missed out..:p

.Alex.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
OZZA – MELB – Rimrape/Getyaballsout/Aggots required/Frothin/No cornering skills required
haha ozz, i actually laughed out loud in my silent classroom
my vote to one of these

Brown Dog

Likes Dirt
Winner

Someone has won a years pass for the You Yangs Shuttle Service and we also have a new name for track 10.

We would like to say thanks to Dunndog (Jarrod) for coming up with the name TURBULENCE, the trail committee together with the Ranger all thought this name was well suited to the track, below is just a few reasons why we chose the name.

1. Turbulence in a sentence
Lawlessness, turbulence, and bloodshed have characterized the political affairs of that State, he began.

2.tur·bu·lence (tûr'byə-ləns)
n.

A.

The state or quality of being turbulent: times of turbulence and confusion.
B.

Turbulent flow.
C.

An eddying motion of the atmosphere that interrupts the flow of wind.

The easy way of explaining it is its like being in a plane, you hit a pocket of air you suddenly drop the same way you do when you hit all the pockets of air on track 10.

Congratulations Jarrod we will be in touch.

Thanks again YYMTBInc. crew.

elk0001

Cannon Fodder
Rocky Rampage :)

Rocky Rampage :)

Because the hole track is filled with rock gardens and rocky jumps so this name fits best!