HMBA Club Champs

dh 4life

Likes Dirt
I went for a ride up awaba yesterday the track is mint. You have put in alot of effort just a bit sandy in some places other than that its awsome!

Solman

Likes Bikes
I rode the track today, that little bit of rain through the week has made it sweeeeet. not much dust, loads of grip. its going to go off on sunday!

Tye

Likes Dirt
Yer I rode it on Wednesday. It's awesome, can't wait till Sunday. The wombat is less nerve racking now I hit it for the first time:D

tranceup

Likes Dirt
Just wanted to throw out a huge thanks to everyone for making today an awesome riding day. Was definately the most cruisy race day ive been a part of and the vibe amongst all was brilliant.
Jimmy cheers for getting the trailers, bbq and rego/ timing organised. And thanks for all your doings this yr as race director/ track builder extraordinaire
Carl (zekman) cheers for cooking the bbq
Rick and coleen thanks also for your help with the timing and race start as always and for your tireless efforts on the track and scene in general this yr and every other yr
Landon as above and i assume also for the reults which wont be far away as usual. For those that dont know Landon has done pretty much every XC timing and a fair chunk of Dh this yr in his own time, legend (even if he does have a fetish for ridiculously light and sketchy XC bikes)
Everyone else, thanks for coming and having a ball, track was unreal (even on a 6 inch bike), best its been in ages. Some good times thrown down today
Look forward to seeing you all back for more monkey action next yr. If i missed anyone feel free to call me names, sorry and thanks for your help.

HMBA members that raced and placed, your prizes (money) will be given at the AGM (based on highest finishing HMBA member in each grade). Double points were also awarded for HMBA members in the annual point score so could be some interesting results for overalls.

Thats it for DH this yr, see yall next yr. Cheers....

LUV2RIDE

Likes Dirt
Hmba club champs results 09

Sorry so long posting up results

Thanks to Landon And Rick,timing,
Karl And Matt BBQ mmmmm.

Track was in fine form, nice work guys.
Great day out racing.

Congrates to the winners.:)
Thanks to Jimmy And Steve for the year:)
Sorry miss you.

How close was the racing A grade 1st run Ricky and Killian same time 3:53:72, Kent and Sic Niche 4:09:01

Last edited:

Zekman

Likes Dirt
It was a great day .... Big thanks to Jimmy ,Rick and Colleen ,Steve and a massive one to Landon for the timing and to all the clowns on the hill, have an awesome new year if I dont see you on the trails, I'll see ya all at next years racing...