How old are you?

nikson

Likes Bikes
well i just turned 21 at the end of last year, did a bit of riding when i was young, probs about 3-4 races including interschools. only just getting back into it as my bike was stolen and i kinda gave up. But now when my foot heals is back into d/h and MX (10 weeks to go) - CANT WAIT WWOOOOOOTT!!!!

molzy13

Likes Dirt
im 16 nearly 17, started bmx racing when i was 7 and went on till i was about 12/13. then had a year or two of racing and moved up to 26" and mostly dirt jumped in that time. got into dh when i was about 14/15 and started racing towards the end of 06. so now im manly focused on dh and i still dirt jump every now and then!:)

condog

Likes Dirt
beleivre it or not steve peat started downhilling when he was 19.
im 14 been downhilling since 9 and started racing when i was 11
and now ging around astralia following the nationals :cool:

dl79

Likes Dirt
I'm 28 and started downhilling when I was about 22-23. There are heaps of riders out there in the mid 20's but on this site the age of the average user seems to be quite young.

bahhh hahhhh..old as shite at the dairy farm...but punching back the beers is the key to DH.......

you squids sit back and learned from the best..........:D:p
Apparently I have herard storys that you guys just sit at the top of the trails talking more shit then actaully riding ;):p

Im 18 and I have been dhillin for 3 months.
I rode street/4x before that for 2 years and my bike skills have doubbled in the past 3 months then what I did in that whole 2 years....Downhill is awesome I want to ride it untill i die.

MadMatt

The MiniMan
I`m 45 going on 18 :) been riding since i can remember, I ride DH nearly every weekend, surf nearly every week, smoke like a chimney & drink like a fish... everything in moderation i say :) & you`re only as old as the women you feel :)

binner

Hath shat hymself
the winner

bahh hahhh ..Siz just got owned....:)

and hey .. what's wrong with sitting on the hill talking shit!!!, it's not shit we talk it's which line to take , how fast do you hit it, where is is best to be off the brakes, what did you have for dinner, hows the roids going, stuff like that.....;);) it kinda passes the time ;)

Steve's_Sky1

Likes Dirt
Well i'm 13 at the moment (turning 14 in april) i've basically done abit (like 2 times a month at the bmx track) of bmx from when i was like 6. In Jan of 2007 i started to do it heaps more like going to the track every weekend type thing. Also in doing it alot more i have learnt a shit load more about bmx and mtb and that. (all that on a 5 year old huffy lol) and now i ride a norco........so yer kinda a life story but meph...:eek: