Hunter Boonah Racing 2010

daanhilla

Likes Dirt
Team and Individual categories anyone?

Maybe a Upper Hunter vs Hunter vs Central Coast series....

Last edited:

daanhilla

Likes Dirt
equal numbers and accumulative times...

if not the regional categories, maybe just divide everyone into teams of 3 or 4 and compete that way..

Last edited:

Regan

Eats Squid
I reckon just work out an average time for the team, that way it won't matter if some teams have an extra rider...

Zekman

Likes Dirt
Its looking like the Allyn wont let us down for being wet again, checked the weather report for the upper allyn and showers saturday with possible thunder storm and sunday a pleasurable wet again... still up for camping and mud? tho that lil single track onto the left hander with a full sidewards drift was awesome as well as sittin there and watchin everyone try to keep it together round the corner

Zekman

Likes Dirt
i say bring it on for those scared of the wet. There will be wiggles gumboots and seseme street bandaids for those kissin the mud on offer!

Don't nancy pants it and come along will be a good time like the last

Regan

Eats Squid
If it's wet (looks as though it will be very wet) I'm out...sorry guys. Bike got trashed last time, WAY to much work to get it running smooth again!

hardtail hero

Likes Bikes
hey guys, i might be heading up for the season opener. just wondering wot the wack is with bringin girls, is it gunna be guys only or abit more of a family thing? kate wants to come campin too, thats all.
Oh and im guna try and talk PT and Ally into cummin too.
Cheers.

Zekman

Likes Dirt
hey guys, i might be heading up for the season opener. just wondering wot the wack is with bringin girls, is it gunna be guys only or abit more of a family thing? kate wants to come campin too, thats all.
Oh and im guna try and talk PT and Ally into cummin too.
Cheers.
Its family type camping, anyone that wants to ride can, just make sure ya bring spare undies and dont leave them in DNF car

daanhilla

Likes Dirt
Where's the next round at?

Cessnock n suggy need some work, but are ok. I rode coffs today and it's do-able but the shuttle road is pretty rough. Comboyne might be a go but need to organise it. Other than that, you musso boys would prolly be keen again....

mullan2304

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Where's the next round at?

Cessnock n suggy need some work, but are ok. I rode coffs today and it's do-able but the shuttle road is pretty rough. Comboyne might be a go but need to organise it. Other than that, you musso boys would prolly be keen again....
You suck riding Coffs today. Although Dozer has announced a build day then a race the next week coming soon.

What is at Comboyne?

Last edited: