Hunter Boonah Racing 2010

squirel

Likes Bikes
Yeah thanks especially to Phil and Al having drivers makes the day run so smooth, thanks for your time and Dean cheers for the transport to the top, glad you guys made it as it is always great to see new faces.
Was an awesome day weather was perfect and track was the best I have seen it. But for first ride back after a long break from Dh it was a real buzz and something I have been missing for the last 5 months. Damn Tim and Reegs some cracking pace there guys, good to see.
After the weekend am super keen to get out there a bit more so looking forward to the next one.

Cheers all

sich nich

Likes Dirt
hey yall, hopefully should have some kind of new upper hunter track (thats not rossgole) for a boonah round this year. its abit out of the way of anything like the allyn, and would be perfect for a camping weekend. track will be rocky, with steep shit, same sorta terrain as del rio top section i guess. shuttlable, albeit by 4wd maybe.
watch this space.
also, sorry for missing all the races/rides lately. hopefully things will fall into place for me soon and i can get riding again.

DFL

Likes Bikes
New Zealand 2011

Hello all boonahs,

long time no talk, how have we all been?

anyways enough of the small talk i couldn't care less how you all are ;)

So here we go, i was booking my trip for Canada this year and my good friend and tavel agent asked me if i would like to host a riding tour in NZ next year, of course i replied helllll yea!

So she said to get to together as many people as i can and she will do some research into DH riding in NZ and hopefully organise a pretty sick holiday for those interested, was thinking at least 2 weeks. As the NZ $ is usually shit against ours then it's good value for money.

Let me know your thoughts if anyone knows where to ride in NZ as i have not much idea. We have a bit of time up our sleeve, but it could be a pretty choise little hol, maybe those with families can make a little family hol out if it too??

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Howdy boys, I have an update for you on the condition of Mt Coramba in Coffs.
The road is fixed! It is third gear in some spots now! The problem is they took a few good sections out in th eprocess with some random logging.
Hold off on any trips for now as I have a bucket load of work ahead of me to repair and re design some stuff. By the end of the year the track should be in better condition than ever.
Of course you guys are welcome to ride anytime.;)

mullan2304

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Howdy boys, I have an update for you on the condition of Mt Coramba in Coffs.
The road is fixed! It is third gear in some spots now! The problem is they took a few good sections out in th eprocess with some random logging.
Hold off on any trips for now as I have a bucket load of work ahead of me to repair and re design some stuff. By the end of the year the track should be in better condition than ever.
Of course you guys are welcome to ride anytime.;)
Awesome news. Thanks for the update mate.

DNF

Likes Dirt
Let me know your thoughts if anyone knows where to ride in NZ as i have not much idea.
i'l be heading over for i think 7 weeks or something around january, their national series is run in a block, 1 round every week, that's my plan, timmy eaton did a similar thing this year.

Painey

Likes Dirt
i'l be heading over for i think 7 weeks or something around january, their national series is run in a block, 1 round every week, that's my plan, timmy eaton did a similar thing this year.
that sounds pretty good. jc wants in too i think.

DNF

Likes Dirt
that sounds pretty good. jc wants in too i think.
that sounds pretty good too. i finish my apprenti right about that time and will be receiving a sizeable payout. so it'll be happening for sure.
save some money, quit parting so much or drink goon.

Painey

Likes Dirt
fuck yea! been drinking so much lately and not riding. but i think that will change over the next couple of weeks. good luck overseas, when do you go? end of july?

DNF

Likes Dirt
yeh bro, me and lach fly out on the 30th.
hopefully catch you at lithgow anyway if you decide to go.