I need to make my neighbors be quiet

DeBloot

Feeling old
Fucking bogan trash
Unfortunately killing them is not good (it's illegal unfortunately)

Ever see the ep of The Sopranos where Tony arranged for a boat to dock just outside the waterfront house owned by someone who didn't agree with him
They played loud music on the boat 24/7 until the enemy saw the light

These retardates lead a nighttime existence
I would set up some speakers at the window nearest the scum house
When I leave for work in the morning I would engage the speakers to play the loudest (lots of bass) music possible
You could even run a timer so it cuts out at midday (lazy shithead wake up time)
If they ever had the cheek to say anything, 'oh it soothes my bed bound granny, god bless the old rocker'
'And fuck you to'

Last edited:

Trickymac

Likes Dirt
Fucking bogan trash
Unfortunately killing them is not good (it's illegal unfortunately)

Ever see the ep of The Sopranos where Tony arranged for a boat to dock just outside the waterfront house owned by someone who didn't agree with him
They played loud music on the boat 24/7 until the enemy saw the light

These retardates lead a nighttime existence
I would set up some speakers at the window nearest the scum house
When I leave for work in the morning I would engage the speakers to play the loudest (lots of bass) music possible
You could even run a timer so it cuts out at midday (lazy shithead wake up time)
If they ever had the cheek to say anything, 'oh it soothes my bed bound granny, god bless the old rocker'
'And fuck you to'
this will work
big speakers pointed at their house, crank up shit cd and leave for a few hours, repeat until they get the message

moorey

call me Mia
Fuckwits, all of you. Piss them off, and they will fuck your shit up when you aren't there. I guarantee that they will usually be at home when you aren't...game on. You'll give them a mission in life.
That said, police/council aren't always very sympathetic, so not sure how much they will help you.
People are c&^%ts generally. Best avoided, and best not pissed off and in conflicts with.
No help, I know, but if ICA/TT taught me anything, warring with scum is a slippery slope, and you won't win.

Shredden

Knows his goats
If you have any neighbours that are decent, have a chat with them. Get them on your side, so you can attack bogans from all angles ;)

Comic Book Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Long story short, we built a nice house in a nice area five years ago. The clown arse family next door owner built there place and have just now after five years put a fence along the back of their property. They are lazy filthy pigs, I hate having them next door to me but my house and garden is awesome and it is my home. The worst part of the scenario is they are noisy arseholes that have zero respect for the neighborhood. The stupid mindless dog barks all night, the insomniac moron teenager plays his video games at 90 decibels each night, the whore mother takes phone calls all night as part of her work (phone sex for sure) and they leave their windows open all night for the adjoining properties to hear it all. I've asked nicely countless times, I've approached local council's, called the Police for advice and it while it is good for a week or so, they revert to their old habits.
I'm asking you Rotorburn, what methods can I employ to stay within my boundaries but annoy the living shit out of them to make them shut their windows and shut the fuck up? I've noticed the windows get shut of a day when I whipper snip or take the brush cutter for a fang but thats about it. Any suggestions on ways to make insanely annoying noises on their roof tiles? Foul smells to put under their windows? Show me what you've got but don't suggest anything too unlawful, I need to make sure I'm all clear when shit goes down. ;)
I feel for you. I've had a bogan fuckwit next door to me for 15+ years. No complaining to council about the pool, the stinking smelly dogs that bark day and night (I feel so sorry for those dogs) or the rubbish left laying on the footpath and strewn through the yard makes any difference. My local council are piss weak. We even got neighbours to sign a partition and council still did nothing. Also, his mother would walk up and down the street yelling abuse at 5am whilst blind drunk. The idiot would play his bass guitar at 3am in the morning. Such a pleasure to live next door. The only respite we have had is he had to get a job, so at least now he has to go to bed at night and isn't up till 3-4am every night.

Apparently he only bought this house because it had a pool, which he hasn't swum in for years as it is pitch black.

Last edited:

DeBloot

Feeling old
Fuckwits, all of you. Piss them off, and they will fuck your shit up when you aren't there. I guarantee that they will usually be at home when you aren't...game on. You'll give them a mission in life.
That said, police/council aren't always very sympathetic, so not sure how much they will help you.
People are c&^%ts generally. Best avoided, and best not pissed off and in conflicts with.
No help, I know, but if ICA/TT taught me anything, warring with scum is a slippery slope, and you won't win.
Not that police and council aren't sympathetic, just not much they can do
You have to be really persistent and it rarely leads to any change in behaviour
You are right that it is best not to start a conflict, because they will always have the upper hand by not giving a flying fuck (about anything)
A person with morals will never win over a person who doesn't give a shit and has lots of spare time

Maybe play some loud opera music or the wiggles rather than thump thump
Be really nice and sympathetic if they say something - got a mongo relative staying with us
it doesn't have to make sense to them, because they have no sense anyway

Having said that
i had a similar problem with a house of bogans across the road (useless fat Mum with 2 very wayward daughters and associated trash boyfreinds)
Noisy domestics, dogs and cats pissing and shitting everywhere, a couple of fist fights between trash friends on the street, loud music, etc etc
We'd had a series of 'heated moments', but nothing too serious
Then they had a party one night and egged my car and broke some bottles in my driveway - pretty harmless really
i picked up the pieces and threw them on their doorstep (with a few extra bits and pieces to make a point)
About a week later they then came and bashed on my door in the middle of the night and ran off
i went over in my jammies and bashed on their window until it almost broke
They denied it was them
I told them they were fucking liars, not to treat me like an idiot, and keep the fuck away from me and we'll all get on fine
Luckily they are just young dumb shitheads (and an almost retarded mother who lets them all do whatever they want) and now go out of their way to avoid me

Of course, I wouldn't adopt this strategy if they were big Tongans or more threatening than the dumb shits they are
And now at the slightest hint of a disturbance, I'm on the hotline to the cops (who know them well)
I rang council about their dog, but council will visit once and only follow up if you keep accurate documentation of subsequent barking

My attitude is, they are fucking annoying
Anything i can do to be annoying to them, i will do
Cops, council, long and obvious hate stares, loud belching while looking their direction, fart noises - anything i can do to make them feel annoyed or uncomfortable is a win
But I draw the line at entering or fucking with their property

Cypher

Likes Dirt
Enough with the hating on the councils! Local government authorities have very little powers to enforce anyone to do anything on their own property. Sure council had issue a notice or a fine. Big whoop. Think about it - do you really want your local council telling you how to live on your property? No? Well then don't get cranky when all they do is issue a piece of paper, because it goes both ways.

What you are really upset with is not the council but people who have not abided by the 'social contract'.

What you need to do is create an incentive for these people to move out. It may be they can't afford to do this. As they are unpleasant, non-social-contractual people then being unpleasant yourself is likely to just result in an arms race to the bottom. And that bottom is deep.

my suggestions are both illegal but I (if properly annoyed) would cause their electricity bill to be enormous (this is not hard to do these days) - find a powerpoint outside their house and plug something that chews through the watts (in a safe way) in to run all the time. A leak in the hot water system? They wont notice initially - electricity bills go up all the time and no-one checks all their points frequently. Particularly if they are as wasteful as you say. But it will increasingly get more difficult to pay other bills and evenutally the electricity will be cut off. Or they wont be able to pay their mortgage or rent.

Likewise I would find where the phone cable runs and try to cut it in a way that cannot be pinned on you. It is incredibly fustrating to work with Telstra to get your phone line re-connected. It can take months and be expensive.

Think cost of living pressure - then apply pressure. Siphon petrol? You need to make it more expensive to live where they are currently and provide the incentive to move.

All the while be a model citizen :) and the unseen dagger.

Last edited:

boyracer

Likes Dirt
I once made a loop tape track of some power tools (chop saw/ hammer drill/ metal grinding...you get the idea) and hit play through my shed speakers at 7:01 am (whenever the councils says in your area). Leave on till you get home from work. Repeat. Confrontation may ensue but they do not have any grounds to complain to council during approved hours.
They'll move in a month or so...

Dogs don't like sprayed water. Set up a sprinkler on your property with the spray going over the fence. use randomised timer to spray. This should keep dog away from your boundary fence and will learn not to come back there pretty quickly.

Also set up a DVR/camera to record your driveway/access/back fence/yard at frame a second.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You think YOU'VE got issues!
My closest neighbours (500mt away) peacock came to visit us on our 40 acre bush block. Took me 10 minutes to shoo the damn thing back to their house :rant:
WTF? Shoooo it? Don't you own a whippet? One of the best breed of coursing dogs...and surely your kids would have liked a collection of peacock feathers?

MasterOfReality

After forever
I once made a loop tape track of some power tools (chop saw/ hammer drill/ metal grinding...you get the idea) and hit play through my shed speakers at 7:01 am (whenever the councils says in your area). Leave on till you get home from work. Repeat. Confrontation may ensue but they do not have any grounds to complain to council during approved hours.
Excessive noise can be reported anytime of the day though. Which is why I said you might annoy other neighbours if you do this.

If its annoying others, doesn't matter if its in the time frame stated by council, its still considered a nuisance.

Its a point most bogans fail to comprehend until the shoe is on the other foot.

scblack

Leucocholic
Noise can be reported at ANY time to the police. If its offensive at noon, the police can act.

I have no idea about council reg's but police can act on noise any time of the day or night.

***Edit - MOR beat me to it.***

cooki_monsta

Likes Dirt
Not sure if its been said yet but have overly loud sex with all your windows open.... that will make them close theirs quick smart

eastie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Make it "their decision" to do something, but keep the confrontation to a minimum unless you like the idea of appearing on today tonight.

I suggest 1kg mince meat, half a handful of ratsak (the normal good stuff, not the humane dog safe shit) ground up in a mortar and pestle, a beef or lamb stock cube for taste and combine - feed it to the dog. Do it again when they get another stupid dog to replace that one. Eventually they will realize one of the their neighbours is an absolute c'nt who plays loud music all the time, fucks with the windows open, has fed every living plant and blade of grass in reach on their property a good dose of roundup and has killed at least one of their pets to boot. The decision to move is theirs.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Make it "their decision" to do something, but keep the confrontation to a minimum unless you like the idea of appearing on today tonight.

I suggest 1kg mince meat, half a handful of ratsak (the normal good stuff, not the humane dog safe shit) ground up in a mortar and pestle, a beef or lamb stock cube for taste and combine - feed it to the dog. Do it again when they get another stupid dog to replace that one. Eventually they will realize one of the their neighbours is an absolute c'nt who plays loud music all the time, fucks with the windows open, has fed every living plant and blade of grass in reach on their property a good dose of roundup and has killed at least one of their pets to boot. The decision to move is theirs.
Yeah, not so much. Not the dogs fault its owners a family of dickheads without the brains to teach it some basic obedience or leve it some toys to entertain itself. Put the ratsack in their water tank.

If you can access their back yard, pour a bag of rapidset down the sewer riser.

Big JD

Wheel size expert
let them know EVERYTIME they are pissing you off.

Everytime they are pissing you off simply go over and pound on their door and tell them what is pissing you off- everytime. If you look like me- they will not want you knocking on the door at 12, 1.35, 2, and 3 in the morning. Pull the kid aside and tell him how much is it pissing you off and tell him to turn it down. Be great to find out her (phone sex) number and dial her everytime with you complaints. The dog cant bark excessively- call the council. Plant some big tree on their boundary to filter some noise. Do not trespass onto their property for any retribution of any kind- you will not have a legal leg to stand on. Perhaps set up recording equipment outside their window and replay it to them constantly.

willsy01

Eats Squid

No, just.......no.

eastie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
doing the annoying dog in isn't so popular? you lot are soft. I forgot to mention, if you have a dog/cat/rabbit/.... yourself, don't do the dog thing. It's cruel and you wont want your animal dying like that in a revenge attack. Oh, and as JD said don't trespass. Throw the meat over the fence, put the roundup in a karcher or other a high pressure sprayer, or stick to areas accessible from the footpath. Arson and killing people gives you bad vibes, so avoid the arson thing unless you want to do a quick room to room rec'y to check no one is home, and that's probably a little out your comfort zone.

Another option for getting them to close windows - are they up wind or down from you in terms of prevailing weather? dynamic lifter (the original, again, not the good neighbour low scent shit), applied regularly along the boundary with them - leave it on top, no digging it in and slowly your garden/lawn will love it, simple and should get the windows closed.

Last edited: