Illawarra Ride Organisation Thread!

Gruntled

Likes Dirt
What, still no bars? Thats really bad, dude, it's been weeks. Comiserations, and hope to see ya on the hill soon!

Matt- D8

Likes Dirt
What, still no bars? Thats really bad, dude, it's been weeks. Comiserations, and hope to see ya on the hill soon!
Yer mate,my fuse is slowly bending, im going to ring upand see if there in, i will try spearmans, bike hub and the net, but knowing my luck as soon as i decide to shop else where my bars will turn up :mad::mad: happened before with a bleed kit.

cheers

Gruntled

Likes Dirt
Spearmen's ain't got no super wide, was there today, and the one's in C'mal were the same as mine, a little narrower than the ones ya want Matt, so you're not missing out.

Mayo I got that yellow boxxer spring at last, it's the same as yours, too stiff for poor ol me! Will have to try and soften it up, maybe soak it in water overnight?

Matt- D8

Likes Dirt
Spearmen's ain't got no super wide, was there today, and the one's in C'mal were the same as mine, a little narrower than the ones ya want Matt, so you're not missing out.

Mayo I got that yellow boxxer spring at last, it's the same as yours, too stiff for poor ol me! Will have to try and soften it up, maybe soak it in water overnight?
Yer, sports power aslo has v1 bars in but there not the 19mm rise by 745mm, but ive waited like 4 weeks, so an extra few days wont hurt.

I would have to say that i didn't no that soaking spring over night would do squat, unless you being sarcastic:eek:, or its just one of those new thing you learn every day.

on another note: This weekend.

I am going to be up at tarrawanna, building and rideing.

For people that are familiar with bally, i will be working on "treetops" ( its a track), i will be bring alot of tools up, so any help would be much appreciated.
I should be around the river gap/crossing.

try to make it up there

Cheers Matt:cool:

Gruntled

Likes Dirt
Steel don't soften up in water Bro (neither does titanium).

Hope to see ya up Treetops tomorrow after lunch.

Oh- oooooohhhhhhh- I put a deposit on a Banshee Scythe this arv.... seems like a rad bike.....

mayo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
omfg i hate you scott banshee you jerk

on another note..

so sexing it up sunday maybe?? will be at bally,Btown, Possums, Tarrawanna,Tland, the big P, A line, Table top rock, stepup step down, 7m double teh sexy matthew berms and others

trt-reece

Likes Dirt
omfg mayo you roflcopter...

nah im neither, just felt like hanging some shit on ya, since i didn't get up the hill today to do it in person :)

Traumaboy

Likes Dirt
Yeww got my bike back from HSC marking for my guide and bashie ill be heading up 2 B-town tomorrow still no luck with my spring. Stupid wilsons order 2 springs the wrong size.

Gruntled

Likes Dirt
omfg i hate you scott banshee you jerk

on another note..

so sexing it up sunday maybe?? will be at bally,Btown, Possums, Tarrawanna,Tland, the big P, A line, Table top rock, stepup step down, 7m double teh sexy matthew berms and others
Thanks mate. It's white too, making me even cooler. (?)
I'm not riding today in the rain because I don't want my gloves to get wet.

mayo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah sorry bby ily hahaha

kool scott

and were trying to decide wether to cut a line on treetops or having it seperate from the tracks

Matt- D8

Likes Dirt
:cool:
Oi mayo throw that video up here.

when do you want to get more footage?
Im heading up tarrawanna/bally tomorrow, A bit of work has been done up there, alsome stuff, PLUS the weather has eased- Heat wise. Anyone got a decent video camera for some footage?

Anyway i hope to see any of you guys up there.

{ look for 07 glory red/ black riding gear}

Laterzzz