Injury List - Show us what ya got

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
Roll out all the injuries...
i've got screwed knees, and my back hasn't improved. only 17 and i feel like a crusty old man.
what do you peoples have?

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Broken jaw in 3 places and a few mangled teeth, but that's why they invented full faces! Bad lower back but I think alot of riders are gonna have that problem too!!!

G

-broken left collar bone(12 foot to shoulder)
-dislocated right collar bone and still is dislocated and only found out 5 weeks after, too late(30km/h into a tree)
-gravel rash on face(over a water bar as a kid on a farkin "BMX") i promise never to speak that word again
-and the usual back and neck complaints as well as the ankles.
i'm 18. and had 1 descent bike.

duncan^kona

Likes Dirt
cracked knee cap, shin, shin, shin, shin, shin, shin, shin, shin, and 1 more shit, grazed up elbow, twisted hip, 3 broken knuckles (can turn index finger 90 degrees around) and umm, shin, shin, shin, shin, shin

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oh i thought it was current injuries. I have had a broken wrist and a sprained ancle. Gravel rash all over my face and 2 sets of stiches. one 3 set and one 6

kane

Likes Dirt
IM 15 and have had
1 broken ankle
2 major concussions
1 full knee reconstruction
1 broken wrist
12 stichers in my calf
4 bruised ribs
All from my bike

mr whippy

Likes Dirt
never broken a bone, but had 4 concussions and will be without a part of my jaw for the rest of my life. now i wear ff lids. :) :)

G

GO HARD OR GO PLAY GOLF!

ohh and i have biten my bars and got knocked out for like 10 minutes and filled a 600ml coke bottle with blood and landed on my neck during a backflip attempt

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
lol golf is hardcore, those balls can kill

oh woah i thought i had it kinda baD, you guys must be madcore freeriders....
of course i've had the gravel rash and shin burgers but who hasn't thats standard when u start mtb..

does anyone ride with a kidney belt? would those things be helpful, my mate is selling one for $5 and i'm thinkin of getting it... worth it, do mountain bikers use kidney belts

duncan^kona

Likes Dirt
Monster_Powered_Stinky said:
man get sum farkin knee/shin guards
man get a life.......pain for fun, and i already have some, just when im farkin around i do it....im not a shin guard geek loke some......LOOKS AT YOU

CHEWY

Eats Squid
30+ stiches in leg
many a concussion
many a gravel rash (serious gravel rash, none of this falling over and skinning ur knee)
2 diff lots of stiches on my face
brick fell on my head...
never broken a bone
thats all i can think of for now, although im sure theres more

G

Fuzzy said:
GO HARD OR GO PLAY GOLF!

ohh and i have biten my bars and got knocked out for like 10 minutes and filled a 600ml coke bottle with blood and landed on my neck during a backflip attempt
man filling a coke bottle full of blood can't be good. its a fair %age of your blood supply. around 10-15% i would think

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
two dead teeth
screwed ligaments in both wrists
deap scars on left shin
too many to count grazes/scars
concussion (few times)
broken fingers
stitches in elbow and back of knee
and most importantly, i injure my pride everytime i stack it.