DH Intese M9 - THE BIKE ( NEW PHOTOS )

INTENSE DHER

Five cans short of a six pack
wow this would basically be exactly what my bream build would be, but im really sad to see no gold stanchions:(

jakey_trickster

Likes Bikes and Dirt
wow this would basically be exactly what my bream build would be, but im really sad to see no gold stanchions:(
Maybe one day it will have some gold ones, I think they are a little outlandish for my liking, I like the subtleness of the standard colour, I prefer it on some bikes.

andy73

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dude, awesome job. Love that you have no qualms about explaining what a labour of love it was. Sometimes we don't like to admit just how attached we get to these bikes.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
The orange XO matching the little bit of colour on the tyres is blowing my mind how good it looks even though it's such a tiny detail?

jakey_trickster

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dude, awesome job. Love that you have no qualms about explaining what a labour of love it was. Sometimes we don't like to admit just how attached we get to these bikes.
Yeah, I know what you mean, I just wanted people to understand a little more. So they don't really need to question why I have such a nice bike but don't race.

The orange XO matching the little bit of colour on the tyres is blowing my mind how good it looks even though it's such a tiny detail?
Yeah, I live for the small details, I've got some more ti bolts on the way, gold ones for the brake adapter mounts and have been considering getting a blue hope integrated crown

Thoughts on the blue, has anyone got one?

driftking

Wheel size expert
In terms of asthetics and not function I am also a fan of the kashima coating on the 40s, however on this build I think the standard coat looks much better, The kashima might take away from the simple yet well balanced standout looks of this beast.

Last edited:

jakey_trickster

Likes Bikes and Dirt
In terms of asthetics and not function I am also a fan of the kashima coating on the 40s, however on this build I think the standard coat looks much better, The kashima might take away from the simple yet well balanced standout looks of this beast.
Your thoughts, the same as mine brother.

Ahhhhh the Maxxis symbol on the rims and the yellow decals on the frame
Haha, I take it by maxxis, you mean Mavic. But yeah, everything ties together so well, Can't wait to get a ti spring and some more ti bolts, will be the finishing touches on the master piece.

Edit: Dad has our scales, so I'm not going to have an accurate weight for a month sadly.

Edit Edit: More photos

Last edited:

jakey_trickster

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looks really nice, colours work with eachother perfectly!

Ride report?

Will give a ride report when I really ride it, it's only been down our track at our house.

Good to see you on the bike Jake! sweet helmet too :cool:

if you decide to get an integrated Stem/crown then you should get a chunked! it's what i'm running and it feels awesome!

http://chunked.com.au/Products-CROWNS.html have a look, Australian made too.
Thanks Gus,

I can't wait till I get a chance to really ride the thing!

I was looking at those chunked ones, I would like to see a blue one, see how similar it is to my frame, might go black with blue clamp plate if the colour is the same.

MB

Intense Australia
Yeah, only ridden it on our farm since I've owned it. Been far to busy with school and film stuff to take it for a real ride yet. Soon but.

Here is a photo that my mate took

Jake Lucas by Nic Frost, on Flickr

JL by Nic Frost, on Flickr
Yeah bro! Good to see you riding that sweet ass rig! Let her rip! I love seeing an Intense make the dirt fly.... I want a full report on what you think. Stat!