iRide MTB Park Apollo Bay

specci82

Likes Dirt
Hi All!
There is word of a dry Summer... Bring it on!
At this stage its looking like mid November for me to be be able to open
(Weather permitting)
Until then hit those Youies hard and continue to praise Dave and Trav and the Men:clap2:
Cheers, Mike
Mike give me the keys to your gate,
Me and the shuttle whores will look after your track... Dave's having a hernia and needs to
ride your tracks

wheel2wheel

Likes Dirt
Its not a hernia, im really having a baby, and i think its black.
Come on Mike, if i wait until November the baby will be here, and i will have to stay home and look after it.

Last edited:

specci82

Likes Dirt
Its not a hernia, im really having a baby, and i think its black.
Come on Mike, if i wait until November the baby will be here, and i will have to stay home and look after it.
touching cloth Dave?
Plus Mike i ripped my i-ride shirt so i need a new one.

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
C'mon mike!!! Let's get this shiznit started early!! DH season has started, us punters need to riiiiide!!! Plus, I want my pump back bahahha :)

Shredden

Knows his goats
Note to self: Hitting the last fence crossing at full speed WILL end in headslapping, oval shaped wheels, falling off, and bent pedal spindles.

Bad idea.

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Note to self: Hitting the last fence crossing at full speed WILL end in headslapping, oval shaped wheels, falling off, and bent pedal spindles.

Bad idea.
Sounds like you had one hell of a ride :D
im keen to get out there when it opens :D

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
Hey Peachy I still have your pump!
Sorry guys but mid Nov is the earliest...
That bridge may now be just a memory?!
Cheers, Mike
Hahaha I hope it's getting some good use!! I was caught out a few weeks ago when I had a flat and no pump, I cursed your name loudly and it echoed around You Yangs hahaha lucky I was only about 300m to the car when it happened :)
Can't wait Mike, very keen to enjoy those beautiful trails and most of all, awesome BBQ!!!!

iRideApollobay

Likes Dirt
Ha ha BBQ! Shetland tastes ok eh!:clap2:
Your prized item remains in the glass cabinet in my shed since you abandoned it!
It's raining as I type and it fuels the organic weeds that are taking over the organic tracks when it mixes with the sunshine:mmph:
But I will fight them till I open for the season... picture the Knight in the Holy Grail who loses his arms and legs but still wants to fight! Tis I!:02.47-tranquillity:
Cheers, Mike

specci82

Likes Dirt
Ha ha BBQ! Shetland tastes ok eh!:clap2:
Your prized item remains in the glass cabinet in my shed since you abandoned it!
It's raining as I type and it fuels the organic weeds that are taking over the organic tracks when it mixes with the sunshine:mmph:
But I will fight them till I open for the season... picture the Knight in the Holy Grail who loses his arms and legs but still wants to fight! Tis I!:02.47-tranquillity:
Cheers, Mike
Maybe you should just open up next week and we will remove the weeds for you with our tyre's?

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I can't wait to come down again, shuttle up, snap a derailleur and go home.
I almost did that at beauty. first propper ride on my new bike, and coming down. and put a decent bend in my derailleur and hanger. not fun.
Super Keen to get out to apolo bay though, Heard heaps of stories :D

iRideApollobay

Likes Dirt
Ha ha Pee Wee!
More like Chopper with Napalm!
Isn't it about time Downhill bikes and Derailleurs part ways?!
P.s. Its almost November... Santa coming!