iRideApollobay

Likes Dirt
iRide Shuttle Days Apollo Bay

Sat.26th and Sun. 27th Feb
Call or text 0419007586
*Bookings are essential
10am - 5pm $50
Meet opposite Shell Service Station in Apollo Bay
Downhill and XC bike hire available (Helmet inc.)
Cheers, Mike

crooker

Likes Dirt
Trails were in perfect condition yesterday, also new tracks are KILLA!!! A+ cheers Mike... Oh hey Mike, you right with diesel? :p :p :p

iRideApollobay

Likes Dirt
iRide Shuttle days

Long weekend
*12th March - Track/berm building day, BBQ and Night ride (weather permitting)
*13th March - Shuttle day
*14th March -Shuttle day
Call or text 0419007586 for bookings or more info.
$50 per Shuttle day or $90 for both
(People who track build on Sat. ride for free on Sun.)
Cheers, Mike
iridemtb@live.com

Last edited:

dunndog

Eats Squid
Sunday 27th Feb
Sunday 6th March
Long weekend
*12th March - Track/berm building day, BBQ and Night ride (weather permitting)
*13th March - Shuttle day
*14th March -Shuttle day
Call or text 0419007586 for bookings or more info.
$50 per Shuttle day or $90 for both
(People who track build on Sat. ride for free on Sun.)
Cheers, Mike
iridemtb@live.com
What about Saturday the 26th that me and a mate are booked in for?

dunndog

Eats Squid
I can't believe a place like this can struggle to get numbers sometimes. It is absolutely awesome, anyone who heads there will have a truly epic day and be left frothing for more. Do yourself a favour, get down there and see what the fuss is about. No matter how far you think it is you will definitely be glad you went. Take it from the clown with the burning hair.

iRideApollobay

Likes Dirt
iRide Shuttle day

Sunday 6th March
Text 0419007586 to book your seat
10am - 5pm $50
Meet opposite Shell service station in Apollo Bay at 10am
*Downhill Bike (Inc. Full face helmet) and XC Bike hire available
Cheers, Mike

nevdog

Likes Bikes
does any one want a lift to apollo on sunday ,from geelong at 8am /riders only --no dh bike no ride im not a taxi,just a mate looking for someone to share 8 hours of hardcore action,

nevdog

Likes Bikes
H I G U Y S
N E E D M O R E N U M B E R S F O R T H I S S U N D A Y ,
N E E D M O R E R I D E R S B O O K I N G S A S A P
H E L P A B R O T H E R O U T I N N E E D
$50 B U C K B A R G I N

apollo has had the wetest summer every on record and needs your surport to get back on track,feel the love ,peace my brothers

Last edited:

dunndog

Eats Squid
thanks mate ... i watched the vids and the runs look a bit more 'do-able' for my young boys that are still learning , might have to make a trip down inbetween vdhs rounds
yeah excellent spot to take your boys. Can be taken real easy and this makes it very tame.

nevdog

Likes Bikes
thanks mate ... i watched the vids and the runs look a bit more 'do-able' for my young boys that are still learning , might have to make a trip down inbetween vdhs rounds
anyrider,anyages ,anysex and any skill level are all welcome ,mike @iride can catter for all your needs,bike hire fullface ,helmet hire just give hem a ring and he will hook you up

iRideApollobay

Likes Dirt
iRide Shuttle day cancelled!

Sorry Guys but we dont have the numbers to run Sunday...
Shattered?!!
Will hopefully get more for next weekend being the Long weekend
Cheers, Mike

anth69

Likes Dirt
family/group packages

Sorry Guys but we dont have the numbers to run Sunday...
Shattered?!!
Will hopefully get more for next weekend being the Long weekend
Cheers, Mike
Mike , have you give any thought to family/group packages for the whole weekend ? thinking aloud , its a fair hike from SE melb , if you got together with local business and organized a discounted accom/meals/shuttle it would be something that would appeal to our family of 5 ( and other families? ) We'd prefer to make a weekend of it with a nice meal sat night ( maybe budget & premium packages ) We holidayed at Lorne in Jan. for two weeks and visited Apollo Bay and to be honest , things arent the cheapest down there! with a family package you only have to convince the wallet holder;) ( or a committed group discount on here for X amount riders ) Im keen to hear thoughts on this from forum readers also