It's called fashion Karen, look it up

Green or Black Grips?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not much love for the green lol.

PS my dog would just rip the bottles open ha ha. She does that when they're empty of treats.

stirk

Burner
Another vote black.

What your secret in keeping the shed so tidy?!
On the rare occasion I leave my shed unlocked my wife stands in the doorway and chucks the kids stuff in hoping it'll land neatly on a shelf.

nathanm

Eats Squid
What your secret in keeping the shed so tidy?!
On the rare occasion I leave my shed unlocked my wife stands in the doorway and chucks the kids stuff in hoping it'll land neatly on a shelf.
Shove everything in one corner so i can at least get out the roller door.

I'm about to feel your pain, Jayne and the boys are moving in with us in a month or so and we'll have 5 people, 1 dog and 2 cats jammed into 11 squares of unit.
We better find a bloody big place to buy asap.

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Black.

Also, I feel that in regards to matters of taste in the future please assume Jayne is right. Even though you might feel emotionally strong about something, she is there to protect you from you.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Dog stimulation excercise. fill the coke bottles around 1/8 full with treats and the dog has to work out how to nudge them so they spin around and dispense a small amount of treats before returning to the original position.
We had a dog who would twist the caps off empty plastic bottles. He could also grab a balloon by the knot and would strut about with it.
Shine a lazer pointer or torch around the place though and he turned into a blithering idiot. He would chase those lights with single minded determination.

I like green almost as much as @wkkie, but in this case it should be black grips on green bars.

Get some green pedals to match the bars?

nathanm

Eats Squid
We had a dog who would twist the caps off empty plastic bottles. He could also grab a balloon by the knot and would strut about with it.
Shine a lazer pointer or torch around the place though and he turned into a blithering idiot. He would chase those lights with single minded determination.

I like green almost as much as @wkkie, but in this case it should be black grips on green bars.

Get some green pedals to match the bars?
Our girl dog did struggle with the concept and tried to rip the bottles off the frame, but she got there in the end and started to nudge them until they span around.

Did you still need a 10 speed shifter or i-spec B bolt and nut unit? I ordered a zee shifter off mtbdirect 1 hour before the LBS not only found one in stock at Shimano, but a second in there parts bin. Murphy and his law are having a right ole laugh at me today.

Labcanary

Our girl dog did struggle with the concept and tried to rip the bottles off the frame, but she got there in the end and started to nudge them until they span around.

Did you still need a 10 speed shifter or i-spec B bolt and nut unit? I ordered a zee shifter off mtbdirect 1 hour before the LBS not only found one in stock at Shimano, but a second in there parts bin. Murphy and his law are having a right ole laugh at me today.
The universe often has a chuckle at my expense too.

I'm after a bar clamp 10sp shifter as the brakes I'm about to use are not ispec b compatible. You have a spare?

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Live it up IMO - go double-green. Hard to tell from the pic, but at least the colours look well matched... I reckon the green looks bad in the pic because they're mismatched.

nathanm

Eats Squid
The universe often has a chuckle at my expense too.

I'm after a bar clamp 10sp shifter as the brakes I'm about to use are not ispec b compatible. You have a spare?
No spare sorry, but will have the one I just bought but it's $55 :eek:

Labcanary

No spare sorry, but will have the one I just bought but it's $55 :eek:
Egads! I'll persist with old brakes until I can get a second hand replacement. Thanks for thinking of me.

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I voted Green, but I reckon Yellow (for a Straya theme), Red or Orange would make a nice contrast.