Jehovah's witnesses at my door and the evolution of boobies

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Underwear only when opening the door. Works for all those who come knowing except the police and the most determined of energy salespeople.
May appeal to some, plenty of single ladies in there.. I know a group of them got busted for having affairs with each other.. Can't excommunicate each other when it was the whole congregation. Haha

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
May appeal to some, plenty of single ladies in there.. I know a group of them got busted for having affairs with each other.. Can't excommunicate each other when it was the whole congregation. Haha
This sounds like it might be worth a visit!

Underwear has only failed me once. The energy sales guy was very keen to make a sale. Kept flow like my unkempt body wasn't between us.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
This sounds like it might be worth a visit!

Underwear has only failed me once. The energy sales guy was very keen to make a sale. Kept flow like my unkempt body wasn't between us.
You can normally pull them away for a while, but they always go back in the end. I remember a pack of 12 just happened to be visiting my mother just after I broke up with an ex.. I had a laugh. Poor innocents..

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Haven't seen the door knockers for a good while either (usually real estate people around our parts). Next time they do come by I'm tempted to start with "Hey, I'm a manic depressive religious convert", then tell them I wish I'd never been born again. See how that goes down.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I've been riding with a bloke for 5 years that I met through another mountain bike acquaintance and only found out last year that he was high up in the JW group. It wasn't until he had told me that he was going to miss riding for a few weeks and leaving to Mongolia with a church group that I had found out. Something in me made me ask what church group it was and he revealed it to me. I've never heard him talk about it or mention it in the 5 years that I've known him and I've met most of his family on the trails as well. I'll also add that when I usually crash the MTB I swear like a pirate in front of him and never even heard a whisper from him.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Last time I was in court I said no to the bible crap, I gave an affirmation instead.

I should have demanded as a one eyed Pastarfarian, a pasta strainer to swear an oath on to my God - the glorious flying spaghetti monster, which no one can prove doesn't exist.

Why don't we knock on other peoples doors to spread our dogma? we respect other peoples beliefs... and have better things to do.
You could have sworn an oath on a nice dish of spaghetti bol, especially as any pasta meal is considered a sacrament.

scblack

Leucocholic
I found a major problem with this thread. Seriously.

The thread title mentions "religion" and "evolution" in the one sentence.

How could that be?? Boobies are such lovely, wonderful things, they had to be intelligently designed - surely!

Reactions: D2R

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
when you don't want door knockers of the religious kind, put up pentagram and a picture of satan on the door somewhere, they'll get scared off eventually.

If that doesn't work, make some fake blood and make it look like someone got murdered just inside the door and the blood ran down spilled outside.