Lame claims to fame and shame.

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
I rollerbladed while holding a flaming torch in the broadcasted final of the 2007 Australian Idol as Natalie Gauci and Matt Corby walked into the Opera House.

BIG RUSTY

Likes Dirt
I was a prawn riding a bike in the 2000 Olympic games closing ceremony. met many sport stars and celebs there.

I was in the Silver Chair Straightline video but they sped up the footage so you only see my shoe for a split second.

Alo661

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Have served Adam Gilchrist, Justin Langer, Mike Hussey, Matthew Pavlich, Nic Naitanui whilst working at my LBS.

Oh, and Adrian Barich, but he's a douche.

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
I once yelled "Hey Julian!" to Julian Morrow whilst sitting in my car across the street from where he was walking. Oh the memories.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Yeah, they were still the Department of social Security in the late 80s, when I first became a valued client.
Paul Keating Surf Team early naughties and still DSS ... +1

I once met the Bangles in San Francisco Airport ... and by met I mean we were walking to our gate, they we at a pay phone, I whispered to my cousin ... "hey its The Bangles ..." I made eye contact with Susanna Hoff ... and in a high pitched squeaking voice said "Hi there" ... accompanied by a small "at my chest" girlie wave ... Susanna smiled and said "Hi" back

She got hotter as she got older too, much like me really ... my anniversary visit to the pay phone where "IT" all happened is coming up soon, have to get planning, bring the wife and kids, make a holiday of it aye.

The_Bangles_Doll_Revolution_Promo_Photo_2003.jpg

Pebble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They filmed some of the movie Drift in Nannup (town I live near), there was famous actors around, town was made to look old and they called it Seacliffe lol
Some people I know auditioned and got in as extras. I did see Sam Worthington, lol probably wouldn't have recognized the bloke if he was just walking down the street on any normal day though, ha ha never would I make it as a paparazzi!

When we first moved to Nannup I saw this big bus pull in at the caravan park, there was surfing stuff on it, turns out it was Taj Burrow, he was driving too lol, well it was his bus!

Quite good to have met Sam Hill in person when I went to watch some Nannup DH action a few years ago, well hmm Sam Hill vs Sam Worthington, who do you reckon a MTBiker would rather meet or watch doing their craft!

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/breaking/10061111/avatar-star-drifts-back-home-for-surf-epic/

moorey

call me Mia
My grandfather invented the directional lugs on tractor Tyres. He made them from steel before the rubber tyre days. Before that, steel wheels on tractors had metal spikes.
It was patented as 'The Moore Wheel', but despite making him a bit of
money, any reference to it has been lost in time.