le Official 2007 Tour de France thread

hdtvkss

Likes Dirt
and to top it all off, its been mentioned in the OS press that Cadel has this year struck up a relationship with Dr Ferrari, but not to worry, just like Armstrong et al, hes not his doctor, just his " coach" :rolleyes:

alchemist

Manly Warringah MTB Club
Congratulations to

Wim Vansevenant (Bel) Predictor - Lotto on managing to win the Lantern Rouge for the 2nd year in a row (after coming 2nd last in 2005 and 8th last in 2004).

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Done and dusted...........congrats to Contador, a worthy winner.
I don't think there is any words to describe Cadel's effort. What a bloody legend! He'll be around for a long time and he may just win it one day. Hopefully he can win it next year and step away from road to re ignite the MTB spark!;)
Well done Aussie, you made us very proud.:D:):D:)

justinb

Likes Bikes
and to top it all off, its been mentioned in the OS press that Cadel has this year struck up a relationship with Dr Ferrari, but not to worry, just like Armstrong et al, hes not his doctor, just his " coach" :rolleyes:
Who is this 'Dr Ferrari' ? I've seen the name mentioned a few times but I have no clue as to who or what it is..

dain2772

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wim Vansevenant (Bel) Predictor - Lotto on managing to win the Lantern Rouge for the 2nd year in a row (after coming 2nd last in 2005 and 8th last in 2004).
however he has finished the TDF at least 4 years in a row - I am sure that there are a few who wish they had that record.

alchemist

Manly Warringah MTB Club
He said at the start of the Tour that he hoped to finish in that place again. It's hard to do because of the cutt-off times