Lets get a regular crew for some local dh in se queensland.

goose15482

Likes Dirt
Gold Coast DH

Hi All...
I'm a bit of a newbie on the DH bike and am looking to get some practise up...keen to get out once to twice a month. Unfortunately i dont have a shuttle vehicle...so hoping to tag onto any one that needs an extra driver. I live on the Gold Coast but can drive to Brisbane for the odd session.

Genius Josh

Likes Dirt
Hello Chaps,

I'm really keen to get back into doing a few DH runs after a long hiatus. I am free most Sundays if anyone is looking for a driver with a full licence to share driving.

Josh

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Go to the lookout. look at city. look down to the right-ish as if you were going back down the road but through the bush. ride. enjoy.

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I reckon I'll be taking le hardtail to Castle on Sunday.

If its hot I'll be shuttling, if not I'll be riding XC first then DH - I do what I want. Don't know what time just yet, if anyone else will be out there sing out!

nastylilweed

Likes Dirt
hey everyone,

recently purchased a bike again after a few years absence. I am hitting up daisy hill on saturday with a mate and another guy off this forum. If there are any other noobs out there who want to join feel free. We will be around the carpark about 10am saturday morning.

Feel free to tag along as it would be great to meet some people in the area etc, even if you leave us in dust lol

0434359159 is my number if you're keen...

Spotty

Likes Dirt
Thought I might bring this thread back from the dead, gee we're running out of tracks around here! :s Where does everyone ride now? I'm keen to meet up with some other riders around the Brisbane/Ipswich area, or some new tracks to ride. I've been to most of the popular ones, (old tambo, clear mt, beerburrum, tbar tracks, castle, mt joyce etc).

I am keen to help dig and there are a few short but awesome push run tracks around where I live near Laidley that I'd happily show anyone around. Please send me a PM if you're up for a ride! Thanks, josh.

seen

Cannon Fodder
hi guys new to down hill but I need some people to rided with throw the week at castle hill in ipswich and big trip to Toowoomba and other places
my number is 0413 729 767 shot me a message if yours r going out