Lets get a regular crew for some local dh in se queensland.

shhhteve

Likes Dirt
i thought everyone was rocking up between 7-7:30?????

i rocked up at 7:15.... waited till 8:15.... and went home

shhhteve

Likes Dirt
Whaaat? We were there a bit late at 7:45, we didn't see you? Don't you have my number man, you shoulda called.
I was parked at the jumps on double or nothing.... i dont have your number.... i left at 8:15.... i didnt see anyone :( ......

when i got there i did a complete loop and didnt see anyone, then thought the best bet was to park at the jumps and wait

drivebytrucker

Likes Dirt
no no no my friend, some new runs on tambo, not the longest but 2-3 tracks all in one place and good fun too, short but fairly challenging.
i,ll show y'all around on sunday if you fancy.

drivebytrucker

Likes Dirt
i'll be up there early, 6.30 atthe bottom of old tambo by the house, big grey f100. if i anint there look left, fire road going up under the power lines follow it up youll see my truck if i get there earlier i'll head up to start doing a couple of pushies. will be there till 8.30 ish, i'll show u them all if you wanna come later.

drivebytrucker

Likes Dirt
ahhh i remember now,
good fun this a.m, tracks were a bit overgrown, if you dont know where they're supposed to head it would be hard to ride. looks ik i got a couple of days tidying up this week.

see you up there some day

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If any one is keen to session clear mt i have tomorrow off. 6th dec.
Woops...

Pat on the back QLD, Beerburrum and Illinbah both a lot better than last time I was here, now next time I try and ride either I better have a shock with rebound dampening...

I was gonna smash bulk runs at Tambo this Sunday, but now I'm not feeling it. What are other people doing this weekend? And does anyone know the state of Mapleton?

shhhteve

Likes Dirt
Woops...

Pat on the back QLD, Beerburrum and Illinbah both a lot better than last time I was here, now next time I try and ride either I better have a shock with rebound dampening...

I was gonna smash bulk runs at Tambo this Sunday, but now I'm not feeling it. What are other people doing this weekend? And does anyone know the state of Mapleton?
from what i heard ages back is..
that it got completely smashed last wet season and has no one has been back

i could be completely wrong though....

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
All you blokes out at Castle on 4X bikes/hardtails, fark its rad. Took my little STP out today and some sweet times were had!