Lets get a regular crew for some local dh in se queensland.

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Guys,

Count me in too for a few sneaky weekend runs. I have patrol ute with a large tray so happy to shuttle. If anyone is keen for some Gold Coast/ Brissy southside let me know.

Cheers

Colesy
Where abouts do you ride mate? I'm good for weekend mornings (before it gets stupid hot), more than happy to throw a few bucks or a six pack your way for petrol and I have a car so I can get anywhere. Hopefully I'll swap it for a ute my own soon as well.

Steve the dog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Where abouts do you ride mate? I'm good for weekend mornings (before it gets stupid hot), more than happy to throw a few bucks or a six pack your way for petrol and I have a car so I can get anywhere. Hopefully I'll swap it for a ute my own soon as well.
i like your thinking
ippy sesh's are quick and easy for both hittin up nice gaps and shuttling, but im keen for where ever so long as steve can come :)

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well it now turns out I'll be at Castle on Sunday morning with a mate just doing a few casual push runs and probably sessioning the jumps at the bottom of double or nothing.

Oh and a shout out to Tim who was there weekend past. Yell out if you're in the area.

Last edited:

Steve the dog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well it now turns out I'll be at Castle on Sunday morning with a mate just doing a few casual push runs and probably sessioning the jumps at the bottom of double or nothing.

Oh and a shout out to Tim who was there weekend past. Yell out if you're in the area.
I've always wished there was a 'like' button on here, but yeah good point aye
I've got two mates headin to castle sunday morning too + geoff and I so ill see you and anyone else out there at around 8-8.30

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've always wished there was a 'like' button on here, but yeah good point aye
I've got two mates headin to castle sunday morning too + geoff and I so ill see you and anyone else out there at around 8-8.30
Yeah I've now got an additional 2-3 guys as well, hopefully it'll be a crowd! Um, I'm wanting to get out there by 7 to make the most of the cool temperature but we'll see.

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pretty sure I saw you fellas out there on the weekend past - I was riding a Craftworks.

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pretty sure I saw you fellas out there on the weekend past - I was riding a Craftworks.
Yeah sorry we shoulda probs come over for a proper hello. Its good to put faces to farkers, but at least we yelled bogan encouragement as you went past. If you lads turned up again turnout could be decent., plus you all had a pretty rad procession of bikes, the craftworks, yeti, snap etc.

Regards to Steve, shoulda added your nice new bike too, plus haven't been radding with guys in ages.

General weather wise: outlook is a stinker, get there early for runs then sesh DoN jumps when it gets hot?

Steve the dog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah sorry we shoulda probs come over for a proper hello. Its good to put faces to farkers, but at least we yelled bogan encouragement as you went past. If you lads turned up again turnout could be decent., plus you all had a pretty rad procession of bikes, the craftworks, yeti, snap etc.

Regards to Steve, shoulda added your nice new bike too, plus haven't been radding with guys in ages.

General weather wise: outlook is a stinker, get there early for runs then sesh DoN jumps when it gets hot?
Im guessing your not talking to the dog, so other than that in reply to that comment I can only 'like'

geoffo and i shall be out there early on sunday :)

J

JaRedy

Got a few crab cakes heading out on Sunday morning. What's double or nothing? Is that the one with the 2 table tops + the small road gap?

Steve the dog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Got a few crab cakes heading out on Sunday morning. What's double or nothing? Is that the one with the 2 table tops + the small road gap?
Yep sure is, jumps are pretty decent but I'm not a fan of the actual trail, but keen to get out there tomorrow :) should be there around 7-7.30

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep sure is, jumps are pretty decent but I'm not a fan of the actual trail, but keen to get out there tomorrow :) should be there around 7-7.30
Trail is mad. Hop on at the top and slide to the bottom. Me + 3 will be there by 7:30. Possibly another 2 on top of that as well. It's gonna be a stinker!

Deadman

Likes Dirt
The Crew of the Damned were out there too

Hi Bighair and JaRedy - we were out there this morning too. I met JaRedy's crew. Which rider were you Bighair? Have been reading your postings for years. The top of DON is riding into a good loose track. It's good fun (trying to) threading the needle through those series of jumps at the bottom. Got very warm but good fun too.

Dave

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I was on the blue Commencal (no stickers on it though), with two mates, one on a Nomad and the other on a old Glory. The other buggers didn't turn up - too hot I guess. We we're showing the Nomad mate the place cause hes only just started doing more than XC on the dirt. Too right about being hot, we were ready to leave by 9:30. Who was in your group Dave?

oldstinky75

Likes Dirt
Sounds like you guys had a ball. Once I sort out a few mechanicals I'll keep my eyes peeled for the next time ya plan to tear it up.

J

JaRedy

Mr Bidhair, I remember seeing you at those jumps at the bottom. I remember you specifically because as you pulled up I couldnt figure out what the heck you were riding. The de-stickering is what did it. I noticed it was a commencal after a good 10 seconds gawking.

Dave, good to meet you and your mates. It's been well over a year since i've met any new riders. The rock climbing story from Tim was epic! And sorry for freaking your buddy out (pat?) when he thought I was going to drive over his gear.
See you round.

Was good to do some jumps again too! It's been so long. Too bad there wasnt bigger ones ;).

Last edited by a moderator: