Light Bicycle Carbon Rims/Wheels (Review Included on 1st Post))

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Searching for a carbon rim, 35mm ish, 32 hole, pref with a DH layup. Can be Zelvy or LB. Anyone got a spare?

Could be interested in whole wheel with 12x150/157 hub.

Thought I'd check before I get one new.

:)

Can anyone recommend a good wheel builder in Brisbane that has experience with light bike rims? Looking to get the RM26C03, also is the pricing on the site USD?

Cheers

beejay

Likes Dirt
Can anyone recommend a good wheel builder in Brisbane that has experience with light bike rims? Looking to get the RM26C03, also is the pricing on the site USD?

Cheers
No idea on a Brisbane wheel builder, but yes the light bicycle site is in USD

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Well, after 6 rims and many years of LB love, I was unlucky enough to crack my latest rim on Saturday. It was a 29'er, 24mm Internal Width Rim, on my XC bike.

Totally random square edge, felt the hit pretty hard, and must have lost pressure on the hit, but wasn't going that fast.

As hoped, LB came straight to the party on this 6 month old rim and a new one was on the way by Monday afternoon! Should be here by Thursday or Friday, and then transferred over as soon as I get it ;)

Bummer to have the heavy wheelset on the bike at the moment, but very impressed by their quick action on warranty!

Searching for a carbon rim, 35mm ish, 32 hole, pref with a DH layup. Can be Zelvy or LB. Anyone got a spare?

I have a spare one laying around if you are still interested. Think its 36mm if I remember correctly. DH layup from LB

I have a spare one if you are interested. LB with DH setup I have to check but I think it's 35 mm wide

Ivan

Eats Squid
Has anyone ordered a single wheel from LB? I thinking of ordering a 31.6mm internal 29er rim on dt 240 hope hub as a front wheel.

rynogee

Likes Dirt
has anyone ordered the AM724 rim from LB and able to comment on what the actual weight of their rim was? Just given they quote +/- 15g on them, curious which way they are likely to go.