Like your flight sims? this guys does, phwoar!

Ty

Eats Squid
shame the graphics on those flight sims are always so boxy and average. i wonder if he has one more monitor behind him so he can "check his 6"

S.

ex offender
For what it would cost to set that up, he could have actually bought a plane...

Ghost

Likes Dirt
Holy mother of God!

I wonder what CPU he uses to interface that? It would have to be a P4 3.0GHz or a top Athlon...

I love his seatbelt chair. :D

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Gregg said:
Holy mother of God!

I wonder what CPU he uses to interface that? It would have to be a P4 3.0GHz or a top Athlon...

I love his seatbelt chair. :D
"This is just a basic set of pages to show what I have done useing Wideview software, Multi Monitors and Fs2002 Panel Interior view Bitmap's. 9 PC's & 13 monitors. Server PC is a 2.0ghz AMD and has 1 Asus 4800se G4 AGP and when Motor flying 4 PCI graphic cards for the instrument panels..
All 8 Clients have AGP cards and are AMD 800 to 1.5ghz."

Ghost

Likes Dirt
josh said:
"This is just a basic set of pages to show what I have done useing Wideview software, Multi Monitors and Fs2002 Panel Interior view Bitmap's. 9 PC's & 13 monitors. Server PC is a 2.0ghz AMD and has 1 Asus 4800se G4 AGP and when Motor flying 4 PCI graphic cards for the instrument panels..
All 8 Clients have AGP cards and are AMD 800 to 1.5ghz."
Well there we have it, Athlon's all the way. That's a pretty serious network he has cookin'.

Ty

Eats Squid
Imagine how long it would take to get the colour simlar on all of those screens (theres at least 4 different brands/types)

Weasel

Likes Dirt
You just think fellas

Each monitor has one comp running it and there all specced at the same speed to keep up with each other and then you have a master comp controlling the whole show and that has to be networked to all the others through a hub and the cables...

Your average comp costs $2000 and a good hub costs the same...
Go figure.

i could have a new car and a DH for the money spent on that contraption...

Christ he could buy a real bloody plane