Little Things You Hate

Switch

huskier headed gent
LTIH - Real estate agents
Missed out on a 28 acre bush block with amazing views and pre prepared cut going for a song.
Got the section 32 yesterday afternoon and a call from agent this morning saying its gone already.

stirk

Burner
Trying to get out of my office building which is secured by access card gates, after a few attempts I realise I'm trying to exit using my Opal travel card.

So many cards to carry about, just microchip me already!

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Trying to get out of my office building which is secured by access card gates, after a few attempts I realise I'm trying to exit using my Opal travel card.

So many cards to carry about, just microchip me already!
LTIH: Cyborgs.

The irony here is ridiculous.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
God damn it Barry!

Edited twice why won't all caps work?

Not sure it's a thing I hate but someone trying to reverse onto a trailer by themselves, colour matched metal spare wheel cover has a bit of a hole in it now, could have waited 30 seconds for me to get there and guide.

Last edited:

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Rant coming.

Seriously fucking anti mtb'ers. I don't get it. Check the chook run thread in trail building. Facebook Mike Vandeman, good for a laugh at least. Mountain biking is dangerous and killing the environment. Bet he drives a diesel chevy the bastard. DH fucked my shoulder for life, had a mad day.

This guy assaulted a rider and was put on trial for assault and battery etc and still has the gall to tell us we're the enemies of the bush. His fucking house and roads he was driven to court on destroyed nature! Got a PhD in psych. yet doesn't have a fucking clue about life. No shit, riding got me on a good track. Kicked from school, hung out with mates and (cliche bit) started taking drugs and drinking and getting fucked every weekend, and maybe sometimes weekdays but only mondays to fridays. 17 doing shit I really shouldn't have, went riding one weekend and thought shit this is fun, haven't been to the pub since. Unless I was there drinking with riding mates...

Don't get it, guy has dedicated his life to anti mtb, his facebook is just full of anti bike stuff and in the comments says we're unfair to everyone else - hikers equestrians etc etc. What the fuck, horses are ok but we're not? Those horse trails aren't natural or the walking tracks, or any of the other things. I really hope next time he tried to assault a rider a brake lever stabs his gut. Might dislodge whatevers up his arse too.

And the other comments, fuck. The dozers widened the track a couple meters, flattened everything cut down healthy gums and then destroyed a fire road and fuckwits are saying it's a 'win for common sense'. Have a crash without a helmet and knock some common sense into yourself! One of the guys who first complained to the gazette about us havng fun and staying healthy and stuff, turns out my mum knows him. Well known for making the female co workers cry and just being a chunt in general. These are the people winning a fight against a bunch of fucking kids building trails?

By Jove I'm cross.

EDIT: I was wrong, he doesn't even drive a car and is against them because instead of a car you can use....

drummm rooollllllllll......

A FUCKING BIKE. AN ELECTRIC BIKE, THE BIKES THAT KILL TRAILS THAT KILL THE NATIVE AFRICAN SWALLOWS. THE ONLY SWALLOWS THAT CAN CARRY A COCONUT AND HE'S ENCOURAGING KILLING THEM

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Rant coming.

Seriously fucking anti mtb'ers. I don't get it. Check the chook run thread in trail building. Facebook Mike Vandeman, good for a laugh at least. Mountain biking is dangerous and killing the environment. Bet he drives a diesel chevy the bastard. DH fucked my shoulder for life, had a mad day.

This guy assaulted a rider and was put on trial for assault and battery etc and still has the gall to tell us we're the enemies of the bush. His fucking house and roads he was driven to court on destroyed nature! Got a PhD in psych. yet doesn't have a fucking clue about life. No shit, riding got me on a good track. Kicked from school, hung out with mates and (cliche bit) started taking drugs and drinking and getting fucked every weekend, and maybe sometimes weekdays but only mondays to fridays. 17 doing shit I really shouldn't have, went riding one weekend and thought shit this is fun, haven't been to the pub since. Unless I was there drinking with riding mates...

Don't get it, guy has dedicated his life to anti mtb, his facebook is just full of anti bike stuff and in the comments says we're unfair to everyone else - hikers equestrians etc etc. What the fuck, horses are ok but we're not? Those horse trails aren't natural or the walking tracks, or any of the other things. I really hope next time he tried to assault a rider a brake lever stabs his gut. Might dislodge whatevers up his arse too.

And the other comments, fuck. The dozers widened the track a couple meters, flattened everything cut down healthy gums and then destroyed a fire road and fuckwits are saying it's a 'win for common sense'. Have a crash without a helmet and knock some common sense into yourself! One of the guys who first complained to the gazette about us havng fun and staying healthy and stuff, turns out my mum knows him. Well known for making the female co workers cry and just being a chunt in general. These are the people winning a fight against a bunch of fucking kids building trails?

By Jove I'm cross.

EDIT: I was wrong, he doesn't even drive a car and is against them because instead of a car you can use....

drummm rooollllllllll......

A FUCKING BIKE. AN ELECTRIC BIKE, THE BIKES THAT KILL TRAILS THAT KILL THE NATIVE AFRICAN SWALLOWS. THE ONLY SWALLOWS THAT CAN CARRY A COCONUT AND HE'S ENCOURAGING KILLING THEM
Life is full of fuckwits. Pm me your address and I'll send down some ready make dog shit surpreme...good to hear how bikes pulled yet another rider out of a black hole. It's the fucking goods!

Clearly.....and I loathe them for it!!!!!
Steve Job's ghost controls the shuffle...I fucking swear it. Spy tunes.