Little Things You Hate

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
People who whine about being delayed at Airports.

You can afford a holiday OR you have a job that enables you to travel.
You will spend 1/3 of your life asleep.
Airlines cannot predict volcanic activity or servere localised storms.
If you are as organised as you claim to be when you ridicule the organisational skills of Airlines then why the fuck don't you have the Volcanic Activity App of the Localised Storm Prediction App on your iFone genius?

If you are delayed by a day or so then will a child somewhere in the world die from starvation? (yes they actually will but you won't think of that whilst you spend your meal voucher at the Airport Café and eat your $23.00 ham & cheese toastie and drink your $18.00 beer that you 'deserve' because you were inconvenienced)

Some people (many people) seem so oblivious to the concept that somedays life will serve up situations that are a bit like the stubborn little piece of shit that sticks to the bowl and needs to be brushed off.

Fuck people have become so whiney these days....anyone else notice this too?

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Urban Planning Types and the rampant overuse of the term 'vibrancy' when describing metropolitan spaces and communities. What the fuck is 'vibrancy' and what is the fascination with the term vibrant when describing the gentrification of inner city suburbs?

If I want 'vibrancy' I will buy some fireworks and set them off in my neighbours courtyard or from their balcony or boat.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia

If you are as organised as you claim to be when you ridicule the organisational skills of Airlines then why the fuck don't you have the Volcanic Activity App of the Localised Storm Prediction App on your iFone genius?

If you are delayed by a day or so then will a child somewhere in the world die from starvation? (yes they actually will but you won't think of that whilst you spend your meal voucher at the Airport Café and eat your $23.00 ham & cheese toastie and drink your $18.00 beer that you 'deserve' because you were inconvenienced)

Some people (many people) seem so oblivious to the concept that somedays life will serve up situations that are a bit like the stubborn little piece of shit that sticks to the bowl and needs to be brushed off.

yes and no. It's a 1st world problem mostly, but still.
Its not always that cut and dried. I rarely fly anywhere, last year, had to fly interstate at short notice (as you do) for family funeral. We have no family here, so dog was left in indoor kennel near air port, and car was left with one of the security parking places. Family stayed a bit longer, but I returned first thing next morning, needing to collect car, go back to work, pick up dog etc. My 7.45am flight was continually delayed, no volcano, and I didn't leave till almost 3pm. This meant connection flights were missed, dog couldn't be collected in business hours, car was charged another day, and I had to return the 100km to collect dog and pay for another day when I was meant to be at work next day.
There was a 'meh' attitude from the airline, which pissed me off, but nothing horrendous about the ordeal. Luckily I didn't have kids with me (you got young kids).
Did I have a right to feel annoyed? I reckon so. My situation may not be what you are talking about, but fuck off, if you think it's as black and white as you go on about.

Ltih. Being ditched again at 5.10am for Sunday ride, after getting ready and having breakfast. Weak chunts and their little coughs. :rant:

Edit. And no, I couldn't 'afford' this 'holiday', as I'd just started a new job after being laid off a few months earlier.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I reckon flight delays would be more of an issue in third world than first world countries...so it is not essentially a first world problem.

On train going to ride...just transitioned from dry to wet.

stirk

Burner
I reckon flight delays would be more of an issue in third world than first world countries...so it is not essentially a first world problem.

On train going to ride...just transitioned from dry to wet.
It would be a huge issue if stuck in Bali with an oversized surf bag and a colon full of special sausages.

will2

Likes Dirt

Fucking oath. Flying brings the worst out in so many people. Especially Bogans. Bali is very stressful destination.
I am always so chilled at the Airport andand so nice to everyone, seeing as my Mum works for the Airlines and has to put up with the shit, some of the ridiculous shit that peolple bang on about.
What really shits me is:
Economy passengers having tanties about the food they are given. It's a 1 hour flight, you are on a plane; sit the fuck down.
People winging about mechanical delays that's a fucking joke, how about we do a Garuda a fly despite having numerous problems?

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
People winging about mechanical delays that's a fucking joke, how about we do a Garuda a fly despite having numerous problems?
This one gets me too. I'm very much of the "by all means, take ALL the time you need to make sure we don't crash and die..." attitude.

slippy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
While we're on airports. People who scramble and push to be first on to the plane. Its allocated seating FFS. And you're not getting to your destination any sooner. Have some dignity.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I was being sarcastic, you village idiot. You really think that delayed flights and overpriced sandwiches are essentially a 3rd world problem? Hope it's that wet you can't ride....
Get that seat further up your sandy vag than youre use to on this morning's dogging trip? Waaaaaaa.

stirk

Burner
While we're on airports. People who scramble and push to be first on to the plane. Its allocated seating FFS. And you're not getting to your destination any sooner. Have some dignity.
Don't hate them love them, while they stand and queue to board sit back and relax, browse the newsagent for a magazine, take a preflight dump even, then board when there is no line.

Walk to your seat, not shuffle, while everyone else has been sitting for 20 minutes already getting edgy you are relaxed and calm.

will2

Likes Dirt
Yeah I don't hate it but it does baffle me. Being staff I have to get on last regardless. But still would rather sit out in the lounge scoping business women and hosties. It always seems to be the 55+ big women, trudge over to scanner big self entitled frown. I just hate it when people act miserable just because.

Moorey gotta say isn't that the nature of flying shit always happens regardless. It's like building a bike, you have everything and there always seems to be other little expense's and the like. Flying you are at the mercy of so much shit it's fucked. Obviously really shit scenario, would be pissed off in your position.

stirk

Burner
Oh, yeah I've got a good one, and I am still feeling it!

I decided to grab a snack which ended up being a bread roll and a couple of slices of chilli encrusted salami.

Yum yum, munch munch.

After eating my snack I have a little, ahemm, ball scratch.

5 minutes later a burning sensation on the left testicle makes me jump thinking I have a leech or tick down there but lo and behold I find a little fleck of chilli!

Touch chilli, wash hands!

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Oh, yeah I've got a good one, and I am still feeling it!

I decided to grab a snack which ended up being a bread roll and a couple of slices of chilli encrusted salami.

Yum yum, munch munch.

After eating my snack I have a little, ahemm, ball scratch.

5 minutes later a burning sensation on the left testicle makes me jump thinking I have a leech or tick down there but lo and behold I find a little fleck of chilli!

Touch chilli, wash hands!
Pants down, standing on your seat screaming?