Little Things You Hate

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
At a restaurant - table beside orders a seafood dish, waiter confirms it's seafood, prawns/scallops etc, yes yes fine.

Dish arrives at table - oh no I can't eat this, it has seafood in it, I've an allergy to seafood, I can't eat it, please take it back.

Unbelievable, I have a feeling in the olden days such people would be shot right there for offensive stupidity, and that in it's own bloody yet efficient way, weeded the oxygen thieves out of the gene pool.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Customer: Do you have any coconut milk ?

Staff: No, sorry. We have Soy or Almond.

Customer: Is the Almond home made?

FFS!!!! What is happening to the world?
Did you offer to wank out some fresh but milk for them at the table?

At a restaurant - table beside orders a seafood dish, waiter confirms it's seafood, prawns/scallops etc, yes yes fine.

Dish arrives at table - oh no I can't eat this, it has seafood in it, I've an allergy to seafood, I can't eat it, please take it back.

Unbelievable, I have a feeling in the olden days such people would be shot right there for offensive stupidity, and that in it's own bloody yet efficient way, weeded the oxygen thieves out of the gene pool.
You were in Boomking's cafe?

stirk

Burner
You need Lycra...
I have lycra, bloody stinks, how do you wash the sweat out of it.

I was wearing my nappy pant liners, fluid brand ones nice and cushioned with one single fat blue chamois. Only ones that are comfy for me. It was hot and sweaty down there today.

Bermshot

Banned

Choke wank!

Toxic culture within a good workplace, similar to my 'Little things you love' post this has dawned on me recently.

It is just a drag that certain people actually thrive on disruption, manipulation and conniving behavior as if a non-career job isn't already enough of a negative.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hate dripping taps and waiting until the weekend to get to bunnings for a washer
hate more than on the weekend I get the tools out to fix it and find I had washers left from last time and I could have fixed it in 5 minutes a few days ago

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
hate dripping taps and waiting until the weekend to get to bunnings for a washer
hate more than on the weekend I get the tools out to fix it and find I had washers left from last time and I could have fixed it in 5 minutes a few days ago
I'm a plumber but don't do tap maintenance very often (normally just a side job for clients if I'm already onsite and they ask.

Last week I get a call from a good client to fix a leaking shower tap set. Call into Reece and pick up a box of 50 new washers as I was sure I needed to restock.

Get to job and open my tap kit to see a fresh box already in there from last time I restocked, walk into bathroom and start to disassemble spindles to find they are ceramic 1/2 turn..... Rendering what I just got completely un-necessary & now I've got 100 of 'em.

Other LTIH - ceramic taps not having internal parts available, complete new spindle set required at a trade cost of $140..... Need a CRC of the tap world!

moorey

call me Mia
People who drink from a bottle by sticking their lips right out to meet the bottle, then sip while tilting their whole head back. I think it's mainly women and old people. Stop it, you look like morons.

Also sack itch at a 7 hour conference.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
People who drink from a bottle by sticking their lips right out to meet the bottle, then sip while tilting their whole head back. I think it's mainly women and old people. Stop it, you look like morons.

Do you use a straw?

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge

If your not pouring it in the general direction of your face from 2 feet away, Solo Man style, you're doing it wrong.

Pfffft, scratch away, preferably inside pants, with your neighbors pen.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Yeah, I got a mate that does that... sticks his lips way out and it looks weird as.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
'80s special effects FTW...

[video=youtube;9JIbnuPj84I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JIbnuPj84I[/video]