Little Things You Hate

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Wise words. I recently had a meeting in Maccas with a film maker. I was shocked at how many people came in for family mealtime.

I'm going to need more information...is this a grand stand next to your big jump awaiting the next caped assault?
Ramp should be done tomorrow, gonna get some metal brackets for better strength, if rain holds out will have footage.

Hellyeah

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mate when are we gunna catch on? America and one other country use it, and I still see them struggle understanding why we don't use it.
QUOTE]

MATE...??Are-you-saying-we-should-go-backwards-and-ditch-the-metric-system-for-the-imperial-system??

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Ltih: girlfriend just asked what Luke Skywalker's dad's name was. Now she's gotta go.
Still not been on terms with a girl that was into star wars. Closest was a few casual dates with a spunky lass who told me "I'm not the droid you're looking for." I beg to differ!

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Ikea opening in Canberra warranting a spread in the paper and they're putting on shuttle buses from the overflow carpark to the store.

Depressing indictment on Canberra and humanity in general when a bloody furniture shop opening is a major event...

stirk

Burner
Ikea opening in Canberra warranting a spread in the paper and they're putting on shuttle buses from the overflow carpark to the store.

Depressing indictment on Canberra and humanity in general when a bloody furniture shop opening is a major event...
Clive Palmer has gone quite, no leadership spill, Ikea front page!

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Hmmm, if a Kombi has a WRX motor it's fine and if a Beetle was say converted to two stroke and supercharged I'd let that slide but they were the Hyundai Excel of their day, god I hope people don't get raging horns for Excels in the future.
I've seen a few with body kits and fully sick bonnet scoops, but it's the Tiburon's with the Ferrari kits that I love the most. Pulled up next to one once, they have to believe they're actually fooling people, nobody would pay that much for a laugh.

456-8--557ab6bf05efb.jpg

Last edited:

spoozbucket

Likes Dirt
Hahaha, wow, I wondered where all the Tiburon's had gone and where all the rari's had come from, I've been fooled! Still, it looks better than the Kia STI lookin' thing from ~10 years ago.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Ah good old SU carbs... Had a Rover once with twin SUs, I was quite good at balancing them by ear. Horrible when slightly out of tune, lovely things when spot on. Problem was they didn't stay spot on for very long...

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Hahaha, wow, I wondered where all the Tiburon's had gone and where all the rari's had come from, I've been fooled! Still, it looks better than the Kia STI lookin' thing from ~10 years ago.
Shit, that's what I was thinking of not an excel. I've only ever been dragged by people in shitboxes like that. P plates meant every one with a sick car would race you, chuck it neutral, give it a rev, then take off reeeeeal slow, they get really excited until they realise nobody was racing them.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Ah good old SU carbs... Had a Rover once with twin SUs, I was quite good at balancing them by ear. Horrible when slightly out of tune, lovely things when spot on. Problem was they didn't stay spot on for very long...
And SU stands for...

I have had twins on a couple of minis (real ones) and they were fine when in tune. Crap the other 97.3% of the time.