Little Things You Hate

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
sorry, i'll let you get back to your superiority complex.
Very kind sir. Its hard work being this awesome, distractions are not appreciated.

20 minutes every couple of years is not exactly onerous though, plus I'm careful and methodical with such jobs. But even if it took 2 hours its worth it to not suffer with a bloody windows thing.

moorey

call me Mia
Very kind sir. Its hard work being this awesome, distractions are not appreciated.

20 minutes every couple of years is not exactly onerous though, plus I'm careful and methodical with such jobs. But even if it took 2 hours its worth it to not suffer with a bloody windows thing.
Try it with kids around.

Nvm, you wouldn't understand.

spoozbucket

Likes Dirt
20 minutes is dead easy? i could swap a hard drive in my 2 PC's and 3 laptops and still have time for a coffee in 20 minutes.
Bout five seconds for mine at the moment, currently running the HDD in the DVD bay as a slightly oversized SSD crushed and shorted the ribbon cable thingy for the Hard drive. I need to get it fixed as I can no longer run a second battery in the DVD bay, miss my 10hr battery life(probably more with Win 10).

Phone 10 is out this month, it seems to work really well, I get up to five days out of a battery with the beta version. It also lets you use quite a few keyboard shortcuts which is really handy when using a BT keyboard and Miracast, makes browsing tolerable. Extended desktop on their new phones looks nice but they are $1000 or more, mine was $300.

I hate the fact that I'm becoming a nerd, I used to hate all this shit!

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Last exam in a few hours, and I can't go riding after I pass (I'll pass...) for two flat tires. First front flat in over a year and first rear flat in 7 months to the day almost.

stirk

Burner
Rear rim won't hold a tire and front rim is pissing air, I'll have none of your smart arse attitude today.

I'm off to go destroy this exam.
Did you destroy the exam as good as you have your rims?

Happy to lend a strong hand and a couple of tubes while yours are still healing and rims are pissing air.

Maybe the electrical tape has given up, the glue on that shit gets all soft and slippy with heat.

You'd better not be hinting at using one of them tube things. This old school man
Old skool is cool man if it keeps you rolling.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Did you destroy the exam as good as you have your rims?

Happy to lend a strong hand and a couple of tubes while yours are still healing and rims are pissing air.

Maybe the electrical tape has given up, the glue on that shit gets all soft and slippy with heat.
Electrical tape, fail? Where is your faith. Pretty sure I've passed, either that or I was horribly wrong. About 50% of us finished within 90 minutes of a 3 hour exam. I think I've definitely got a pass at least, plus emails and dr's certificates showing I missed 6 weeks of lectures has to count for something.

Dude...with your well known love of other inflatable rubber, how could you not love tubes?
I can't find the opening, it just keeps going round and I get frustrated before anything happens.

stirk

Burner
I hate being in a bad mood

I am in a mood and am being a seayouentea.

Sorry, no more posties from me till I recover from myself. :behindsofa: