Little Things You Hate

hazza6542

Eats Squid

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fall........yessss let's go with that.
You said my secret was safe with you! Fuck me. Well no don't! What I mean is now I need to explain this to everyone. Not awkward at all. I locked myself out of the house. The only windows open was the bathroom window. But it is quite small, so getting in required some tricky manoeuvring. I had to back in arse first and naked (with clothes I was too wide for the window). Anyway I slipped, dropping towards the shower floor butt first in a pike position. Fortunately my fall was broken by a shampoo bottle.

Kind_cir

Likes Dirt
You said my secret was safe with you! Fuck me. Well no don't! What I mean is now I need to explain this to everyone. Not awkward at all. I locked myself out of the house. The only windows open was the bathroom window. But it is quite small, so getting in required some tricky manoeuvring. I had to back in arse first and naked (with clothes I was too wide for the window). Anyway I slipped, dropping towards the shower floor butt first in a pike position. Fortunately my fall was broken by a shampoo bottle.
And he's been blowing bubbles out his ass ever since...

spoozbucket

Likes Dirt
Damn, I can't find it but I remember a story of a man going to hospital with a bottle stuck in his butt and he tried to convince hospital staff that he fell off a ladder and landed on a bottle, I think it was a sauce bottle though.

stirk

Burner
Beware of reverse peristaltic waves.

I know of a true story where a guy was being pleasured by his girlfriend with a vibrator, she lost her grip and it was sucked into the guys bum by reverse peristaltic waves.

Still vibrating all night the poor guy goes to ER in the morning, probably with no sleep and worried as all hell about what people will think of him with a buzzing vibrator stuck up his arse.

I can see him now nervously sitting g in the ER waiting room with a faint buzzing coming from his bum.

Apparently it was still going when they got it out!