Little Things You Hate

fridgie

Likes Dirt
Neighbours who come over and won't fuck off till you tell them you're going to bed no matter how many hints you give them, I just wanna fuck the shit out of my missus who has been horny as hell all day.....

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Spent this morning at the little creatures brewery. And some mass cross fit event finished around lunch time, just around the corner. Hipsters and crosfitters as far as the eye could see.

If I never again hear anyone refer to the fruity aftertaste and peppery notes of a beer, or brag about their participation medal, it'll be too soon.

will2

Likes Dirt
Spent this morning at the little creatures brewery. And some mass cross fit event finished around lunch time, just around the corner. Hipsters and crosfitters as far as the eye could see.

If I never again hear anyone refer to the fruity aftertaste and peppery notes of a beer, or brag about their participation medal, it'll be too soon.
But active wear.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Back in a cast later this afternoon, ended up breaking three bones in my hand. Barely made it 2 months without going back into a cast, gunna miss the NYE ride.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Back in a cast later this afternoon, ended up l breaking three bones in my hand. Barely made it 2 months without going back into a cast, gunna miss the NYE ride.
That's unlucky dude. But...really, you can't drive shuttles for the crew with a cast on?

hazza6542

Eats Squid
That's unlucky dude. But...really, you can't drive shuttles for the crew with a cast on?
Apparently it's legal to drive but I wont be insured driving in a cast, bit shit. I don't think I got 10 rides in since I got the last one off, spent too much time digging new trails.

Anyway, I haven't got time for RB, I've only got 3 hours to touch my doodle as much as I can.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Leaving my headphones at home... Its hard to cope with offices without music to drown out inane conversations and coffee machines.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Apparently it's legal to drive but I wont be insured driving in a cast, bit shit. I don't think I got 10 rides in since I got the last one off, spent too much time digging new trails.

Anyway, I haven't got time for RB, I've only got 3 hours to touch my doodle as much as I can.
Dont start a fire!

Leaving my headphones at home... Its hard to cope with offices without music to drown out inane conversations and coffee machines.
Did you watch master chef last night? Oh and the block? Oooooh what did you think of...fuck that. Office chat is bad. Used to work with a looser that would tell everyone in the teamster same inane story about his previous night. Every day. Being one of the first in meant I got to hear it many times..."then I washed the dishes and sat down for some TV. Nothing on, but I watched it." headphones for days!

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Did you watch master chef last night? Oh and the block? Oooooh what did you think of...fuck that. Office chat is bad. Used to work with a looser that would tell everyone in the teamster same inane story about his previous night. Every day. Being one of the first in meant I got to hear it many times..."then I washed the dishes and sat down for some TV. Nothing on, but I watched it." headphones for days!
Urrgh... Not that bad thankfully, but there are few particular people whose voices just make me want to stab myself in the ear with a pencil. Or perhaps stab them in the ear.... Hmmm.

We also have the coffee nazi who has been allowed to bring in his hyper super dooper espresso machine with inbuilt grinder - that fucker goes off half a dozen times a day with a 5 minute series of loud annoying noises...