Little Things You Hate

Boom King

Wheel size expert
When will it end FFS?

Samples just dropped off, add regulation full cream and skinny and that makes 6 milks in order to satisfy most, NOT ALL, peolple!

pink poodle

Our man in Japan
When will it end FFS?

Samples just dropped off, add regulation full cream and skinny and that makes 6 milks in order to satisfy most, NOT ALL, peolple!
Which one is best for milk shakes? I want to bring all the boys to the yard.

When will it end FFS?

adult colouring books ?
the fuck is wrong with people? There is a woman at my office (cafe) every fucking day colouring in this shit. has a special set of pencils as well. Get a job!

fridgie

Likes Dirt
Neighbours who come over and won't fuck off till you tell them you're going to bed no matter how many hints you give them, I just wanna fuck the shit out of my missus who has been horny as hell all day.....

Knuckles

Burner
Spent this morning at the little creatures brewery. And some mass cross fit event finished around lunch time, just around the corner. Hipsters and crosfitters as far as the eye could see.

If I never again hear anyone refer to the fruity aftertaste and peppery notes of a beer, or brag about their participation medal, it'll be too soon.

will2

Likes Dirt
Spent this morning at the little creatures brewery. And some mass cross fit event finished around lunch time, just around the corner. Hipsters and crosfitters as far as the eye could see.

If I never again hear anyone refer to the fruity aftertaste and peppery notes of a beer, or brag about their participation medal, it'll be too soon.
But active wear.