Little Things You Hate

Mrlinderman

Likes Dirt
Having crohns disease and being at the top of the mountain needing to go bad as, although saying that i usually get all my PB's on strava from the run down :yuck:

Flow-Rider

Burner
And having posted three cars and a trailer on Gumtree currently...
Yep, that's scumtree for you. I had a similar thing selling a retro bike, never again will I sell a retro bike on scumtree, it must attract all the retards. The first bloke that looked at the bike turned up on foot with ripped up clothes, rode the bike about one meter and said it was too small. The 2nd wank rung me up at all hours of the night and just wanted to buy the face plate from it, then he wanted the whole bike. Sent him photos of the face plate, then I don't hear from him in over a week.

Another bloke wanted the bike but didn't have enough money, then he rings back, wants the bike if I can drive it out to him and it's only 5 kms up the road. Then as I load the bike on the ute, the face plate dude texts me begging to buy the bike off me. I then continue to drive the bike to the last buyer, when I get to his house, he wants to swop some of his home made booze for it. Faaaark!!:frusty: All for a 150 dollar bike, anyway the booze head end up paying for it.

Last edited:

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Yep, that's scumtree for you. I had a similar thing selling a retro bike, never again will I sell a retro bike on scumtree, it must attract all the retards. The first bloke that looked at the bike turned up on foot with ripped up clothes, rode the bike about one meter and said it was too small. The 2nd wank rung me up at all hours of the night and just wanted to buy the face plate from it, then he wanted the whole bike. Sent him photos of the face plate, then I don't hear from him in over a week.

Another bloke wanted the bike but didn't have enough money, then he rings back, wants the bike if I can drive it out to him and it's only 5 kms up the road. Then as I load the bike on the ute, the face plate dude texts me begging to buy the bike off me. I then continue to drive the bike to the last buyer, when I get to his house, he wants to swop some of his home made booze for it. Faaaark!!:frusty: All for a 150 dollar bike, anyway the booze head end up paying for it.
dont get me started on the $300 pulsar I have listed as a parts car.... Fricking P players wanting an immaculate driver for the price!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Too much flanno and not enough polo Ralph Lauren. That's what they constantly tell me.
You need to compromise. Go gingham!

Having crohns disease and being at the top of the mountain needing to go bad as, although saying that i usually get all my PB's on strava from the run down :yuck:
Wet ones...in your pack. You'll ride down 3kg lighter after a good mountain side "adventure"!

And having posted three cars and a trailer on Gumtree currently...
I hate selling shit on gumtree. Sooooooooooo many pricks.

stinky1138

Likes Dirt
ltih: when you sell someone something at a great price, with a full service, bunch of new parts, etc. Then see them a couple months later try to sell the thing for *double* what they paid for it. Then refuse an offer slightly less than they paid claiming they bought it for double that price. No you didn't, douchebag. And you used all my photos to try and sell it, dick. LTIL: watching said douche struggle to sell item for amount he paid for it. No, it wasn't chops.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
I think one of my brand new Shimano hydro brake calipers has a leak... Probably a cracked ceramic piston, there were drop marks on the caliper when I unpacked it new. And the hoods are floppy and wont regain their shape.

And of course its from the one UK seller that doesnt pay for return postage. Sigh.

Maybe I should have stumped up for a SRAM Force hydro group after all!

Jeffgre_6163

Likes Dirt
Fucking sciatic nerve pain in my left butt cheek and down my leg.
It makes jumping on my bike very unappetising
I'm over it, doing the exercises the Physio gave me seems to be helping very bloody slowly.
Sign...

Still, at least it will resolve itself I believe.
Give me this rather than a fucked knee or buggered back any day

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
ltih: when you sell someone something at a great price, with a full service, bunch of new parts, etc. Then see them a couple months later try to sell the thing for *double* what they paid for it. Then refuse an offer slightly less than they paid claiming they bought it for double that price. No you didn't, douchebag. And you used all my photos to try and sell it, dick. LTIL: watching said douche struggle to sell item for amount he paid for it. No, it wasn't chops.
Cashmoney dude(ette). First you gotta get the money...

I think one of my brand new Shimano hydro brake calipers has a leak... Probably a cracked ceramic piston, there were drop marks on the caliper when I unpacked it new. And the hoods are floppy and wont regain their shape.

And of course its from the one UK seller that doesnt pay for return postage. Sigh.

Maybe I should have stumped up for a SRAM Force hydro group after all!
Send them an email. Quite often you will get a positive outcome.

Fucking sciatic nerve pain in my left butt cheek and down my leg.
It makes jumping on my bike very unappetising
I'm over it, doing the exercises the Physio gave me seems to be helping very bloody slowly.
Sign...

Still, at least it will resolve itself I believe.
Give me this rather than a fucked knee or buggered back any day
Doesn't stop it being shit. Good luck!

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
LTIH. When some douche organises to come and look at a car you're selling, only not to arrive at all with no contact to let me know.
Manners are hard for some people to comprehend.

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
sick of this fucking smoke tbh.

My eyes have been stinging all day and now my right eye is bothering me a lot and my nose sniffle.,

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Just got cast off the other day to hear from girlfriend that works at the dr surgery that there was a revision to my ct scan and i never ended up breaking the scaphoid but just the other two and I was in a cast for nothing pretty much. 6 weeks of no riding, now I can ride again but have surgery in 2 weeks then no riding again. Why, they couldn't call me or tell her about the revision!?