Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Just got cast off the other day to hear from girlfriend that works at the dr surgery that there was a revision to my ct scan and i never ended up breaking the scaphoid but just the other two and I was in a cast for nothing pretty much. 6 weeks of no riding, now I can ride again but have surgery in 2 weeks then no riding again. Why, they couldn't call me or tell her about the revision!?
Sounds like someone needs a new doctor...

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Just got cast off the other day to hear from girlfriend that works at the dr surgery that there was a revision to my ct scan and i never ended up breaking the scaphoid but just the other two and I was in a cast for nothing pretty much. 6 weeks of no riding, now I can ride again but have surgery in 2 weeks then no riding again. Why, they couldn't call me or tell her about the revision!?
Dr Patel? Be thankful you're still breathing.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Let me guess. Prince Albert was on leave in Nigeria?
The only salvageable moment was this is a conference room. How do you (with serious intent) let all the doctors coming to the international genital reconstruction surgeries conference know they are gathering in the Prince Albert Room for the afternoon session?

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
The only salvageable moment was this is a conference room. How do you (with serious intent) let all the doctors coming to the international genital reconstruction surgeries conference know they are gathering in the Prince Albert Room for the afternoon session?
Funniest thing ive seen all week :)

Uh oh, let me guess who your doctor was

[video=youtube_share;rgqKv9rkAE0]https://youtu.be/rgqKv9rkAE0[/video]

the "b" stands for bargain

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I'm driving along a 50km sign posted surburban street with a verge on the left that has enough room for cars to park. It's slightly downhill and there's a roadie belting along doing about 35km on the left up ahead. A few cars have indicated to make a right turn fifty metres away and this fucking turd on his bike sticks his right arm out and rides straight in front of me forcing me to hit the anchors. He doesn't look over his shoulder once and follows a car in front of me through the corner. What a fuckwit I thought.
I go straight and don't take that intersection, I go through some traffic lights and head south along the highway. It's dual lanes in each direction and has a biiiiiiig median strip in between. Who comes barreling across the median strip and fires onto the left side of the road that doesn't have room for a peanut? Captain fuckwit on his roadie! No shit, he's gone across oncoming traffic and ended up in the same lane as two B doubles. Those guys have to slow down up the hill we're heading to leave room for this prick while all the cars round him up in the right lane. It's not over yet though! We get to the bottom of the hill and roll through the traffic lights and there's a fellow riding on the edge of the lane with panniers and is obviously touring around. He's off the road, closely skirting the kerb and being pretty cautious. Captain fuckwit on the roadie has come down the hill making a bid for a new land speed record and has seen the fellow on the touring bike moving slower so he's about ten feet in front of the truck he passed down the hill and what does he do? He pulls into the middle of the lane forcing the truck to hit the brakes that's getting up to speed coming off the hill.
I had to turn left at the next set of lights (set 7 of 6353242 in the area) and the light is red. This fucking idiot barrels up next to me on the left side and does a fancy track stand with the intention of going straight when the light goes green. My left turn arrow and the main light go green and he attempts to take off in a straight line basically implying that I'm to stop from turning left even though he's in my lane. No way Jose, I cut the fucker off and made sure it was slow enough that he had to stop and put his foot down. I was reaaaaaaaalllllllllly hoping he had the stones to follow me and have some words as he would have made a nice scene in front of my workplace where road fatalities aren't taken as something to ignore but nope, he gets back on and for fucks sake, he pulls in front of the guy on the great tour Australia and knocks him off his bike. Sigh.................
Today's lesson? Of all the road users in that scenario, the roadie was the fly in the ointment but luckily survived this encounter. I hope to see him take some more responsibility......actually, I don't. I don't want to see those situations again and hope the stupid prick learns a lesson that'll deter him from being an arsehole.

stirk

Burner
You need to fit some forward facing ammonia squirting windscreen washers to the front of you car, spray the fuckers with ammonia cum smell so when they get home there are some hard questions they need to answer about where they have been in their Lycra and wh they smell like jizz.

Ivan

Eats Squid
Who comes barreling across the median strip and fires onto the left side of the road that doesn't have room for a peanut? Captain fuckwit

If he rides like that all the time, his luck will run out one day. The roads a dangerous place, and no place for fools.

spoozbucket

Likes Dirt
Mother fluffin Microsoft, again, don't have my laptop so I figure I'll try to use my phone to do some pretend work.
Miracast works, almost all Windows keyboard shortcuts work in the browser but do you think you can copy and paste images, text and formatting? Nope, Briefcase wankers.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Fucking sciatic nerve pain in my left butt cheek and down my leg.
It makes jumping on my bike very unappetising
I'm over it, doing the exercises the Physio gave me seems to be helping very bloody slowly.
Sign...

Still, at least it will resolve itself I believe.
Give me this rather than a fucked knee or buggered back any day
have a google around, you may possibly be suffering from Piriformis Syndrome (pseudo-sciatica) in which case it's easily treatable and you can do a lot to help yourself. If it's actual sciatica you'll need a back scan. (I'm a remedial massage therapist)

I'm driving along a 50km sign posted surburban street with a verge on the left that has enough room for cars to park. It's slightly downhill and there's a roadie belting along doing about 35km on the left up ahead. A few cars have indicated to make a right turn fifty metres away and this fucking turd on his bike sticks his right arm out and rides straight in front of me forcing me to hit the anchors. He doesn't look over his shoulder once and follows a car in front of me through the corner. What a fuckwit I thought.
I go straight and don't take that intersection, I go through some traffic lights and head south along the highway. It's dual lanes in each direction and has a biiiiiiig median strip in between. Who comes barreling across the median strip and fires onto the left side of the road that doesn't have room for a peanut? Captain fuckwit on his roadie! No shit, he's gone across oncoming traffic and ended up in the same lane as two B doubles. Those guys have to slow down up the hill we're heading to leave room for this prick while all the cars round him up in the right lane. It's not over yet though! We get to the bottom of the hill and roll through the traffic lights and there's a fellow riding on the edge of the lane with panniers and is obviously touring around. He's off the road, closely skirting the kerb and being pretty cautious. Captain fuckwit on the roadie has come down the hill making a bid for a new land speed record and has seen the fellow on the touring bike moving slower so he's about ten feet in front of the truck he passed down the hill and what does he do? He pulls into the middle of the lane forcing the truck to hit the brakes that's getting up to speed coming off the hill.
I had to turn left at the next set of lights (set 7 of 6353242 in the area) and the light is red. This fucking idiot barrels up next to me on the left side and does a fancy track stand with the intention of going straight when the light goes green. My left turn arrow and the main light go green and he attempts to take off in a straight line basically implying that I'm to stop from turning left even though he's in my lane. No way Jose, I cut the fucker off and made sure it was slow enough that he had to stop and put his foot down. I was reaaaaaaaalllllllllly hoping he had the stones to follow me and have some words as he would have made a nice scene in front of my workplace where road fatalities aren't taken as something to ignore but nope, he gets back on and for fucks sake, he pulls in front of the guy on the great tour Australia and knocks him off his bike. Sigh.................
Today's lesson? Of all the road users in that scenario, the roadie was the fly in the ointment but luckily survived this encounter. I hope to see him take some more responsibility......actually, I don't. I don't want to see those situations again and hope the stupid prick learns a lesson that'll deter him from being an arsehole.
Bloody roadies like that make us all look bad. Out in full force here atm, it's Tour Down Under time, cue the MAMIL's.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Its so shocking when road users use the road and other road users don't like road users using the road in the way they use the road and think other road users are somehow not road users even when they're just road users. Wot a fuckwit...

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Its so shocking when road users use the road and other road users don't like road users using the road in the way they use the road and think other road users are somehow not road users even when they're just road users. Wot a fuckwit...
The problem is the road users. Get rid of them and the roads will be a safe place for everyone to use.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
A lot of those would be tourists trying to enjoy Adelaide. Be nice.
it's pretty easy to tell who are actual riders from the ones who only pull the bike out at TDU time :laugh:

I'll ride just about anything, anywhere, can't ride a road bike tho as the positioning doesn't mesh with a cervical spine injury. I've found tho that roadies are pretty much universally disliked by everyone, including the rest of the bike riding community.....mostly because of their utter disregard for road rules and their attitude of superiority.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
it's pretty easy to tell who are actual riders from the ones who only pull the bike out at TDU time

I'll ride just about anything, anywhere, can't ride a road bike tho as the positioning doesn't mesh with a cervical spine injury. I've found tho that roadies are pretty much universally disliked by everyone, including the rest of the bike riding community.....mostly because of their utter disregard for road rules and their attitude of superiority.
Hence why roadies are so thankful for trihards. Gives everyone somebody to hate even more than them.