Little Things You Hate

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
I love it when you get 9 of them pulled up in 3 lanes at the lights... eek voodoo oh no, stuck in the middle and can't see. Deary me, no sympathy.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That, and I hate bushy beards and bemoan them for their bushy happiness.
Time for a bush fire!

I edited that post as you were responding and the forum system didn't pick it up.
You redbruced him!

You guys are likely the edges of the bell curve in that you might actually use these things for something other than the school run. Most of these things never see a dirt road and don't have a tow bar - they're the fashion victim purchases.

Anyway. I'm cant be arsed having a barny, I don't know any of you and there is a good chance you might not be idiots.
You forgot which forum you're on, didn't you?

LTIH - so how exactly does one confirm for sure that a RS crown is creaking/clicking...?

shouldaboughtafox...
Nope...fox get it too.

I'd be checking stem before assuming it's crown. More often that not, it's that....except on fox forks, then it's always creaking.
Except on fox...

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Being at work....
With your bike in the car....
And being this close to the trails....

But knowing the jobs gonna take you all day!

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
LTIH even more!
Busted my hump to get the job done, drive around to the trail for a quick lap and realize I've got no pump and both Tyres feel about 7psi..... Drive of shame home!

scblack

Leucocholic
You guys are likely the edges of the bell curve in that you might actually use these things for something other than the school run. Most of these things never see a dirt road and don't have a tow bar - they're the fashion victim purchases.

Anyway. I'm cant be arsed having a barny, I don't know any of you and there is a good chance you might not be idiots.
Ah, you've shown us again how much of a narrow minded little twerp you are.

Johnny has already made it clear that your judgement of people for their choice of vehicle is sadly condescending. You convey this view of your "scientific brain" being far superior to the other people in the world. You ain't. We know you are an idiot.

Just because your choice of lifestyle does not require an SUV, does not give you any possible valid reason to judge those who buy them. I buy it because I want it, I will not be justifying that for you. You seem to hate them because you can't see around them - you must HATE delivery vans - you must hate small trucks - you must hate people with trailers - you must hate minibuses - the list goes on.

And one of mine is a diesel - cop that!

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
To be honest, we all need to try to reduce our CO2 & NOx emissions. We have a responsibility to do so. You can still own a spew-mobile...just limit your use of it to when you absolutely need to. Fit for purpose & all that.

The world needs people not to be wasteful any more.

That's my take on it.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Twerp...what a great word!

Emissions (as pointed out) is the issue. We value personal convenience too highly given our knowledge of the devastation our life style choices are having on the planet. Physically large cars are an easy target, but I'd be sure those of us without a car have plenty of poor choices too. Gone is the era of justifying the big v8 commodore because you tow a caravan at Christmas.

The solution is to capture all the carbon and turn it into bikes.

stirk

Burner
Most common 'SUV' have engines the same size as many sedans and many sedans and coupes sports cars etc have larger more guzzly engines so to tar all 'SUV' with the tag of being a spew mobile is not accurate. Haakon's hatred must be because they are mostly bought by young selfish families.

Stop having kids and buying big cars ya pricks, is what I think he's saying. :heh:

Twerp...what a great word!

The solution is to capture all the carbon and turn it into bikes.
Might give you cancer but at least my aluminium bike will only give me oldtimers.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Nope, just be less selfish in general. Think about your place in the broader scheme of things and think about whether you're going to be leaving the place better than you found it (ie will the next generation have a better world to live in - and by better world I don't mean more stuff).

Pretty basic stuff really, and many ways to approach it.

scblack

Leucocholic
Nope, just be less selfish in general. Think about your place in the broader scheme of things and think about whether you're going to be leaving the place better than you found it (ie will the next generation have a better world to live in - and by better world I don't mean more stuff).

Pretty basic stuff really, and many ways to approach it.
Wise words, and you are right in a sense. Rotorburn will be a better place when you leave it....