Little Things You Hate

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Fucking. Stupid. Woman!

Still, doubt it'll be as annoying as the inlaws constantly being here.....

#mrsknucklesisachunt

Last edited:

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Rode a local trail I haven’t been on for about a month… twas great fun on the BFe.

But six trees down since the last time I was there… high winds and soil with excess moisture content to blame I’d say.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, stop press --- wrong thread .................

duh, meant to put it in what did ya do with ya bike today thread.

Attachments

Last edited:

ducky1988

Likes Dirt
Commuting on the 2 week old roadie and having some idiot cross the bike lane completely blind a meter in front of me as I am clocking over 40.

I am lucky as I am alive but, I had just come back from 3 weeks off the bike and now it looks like 6 more.

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Commuting on the 2 week old roadie and having some idiot cross the bike lane completely blind a meter in front of me as I am clocking over 40.

I am lucky as I am alive but, I had just come back from 3 weeks off the bike and now it looks like 6 more.
Ouch. Headbutt them on the way through at least?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Fark! Sounds like a close call dude. I've had a few near misses lately on foot...on pedestrian crossings. What is wrong with people's eyes???

ducky1988

Likes Dirt
Fark! Sounds like a close call dude. I've had a few near misses lately on foot...on pedestrian crossings. What is wrong with people's eyes???
Considering I hit their passenger door and that has to be replaced, I think i got out ok.

She got done for not giving way. I hope she has her eyes checked.